Index ⇒ Fun & Jokes ⇒ Adult (18+) jokes thread

Want to share something funny? Post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Re: Adult (18+) jokes thread

Postby UberLamer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:05 am

guardsman wrote:I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome, UberLamer! I just hope that I can continue to roll out the hits~!
:wink:

Two women were having lunch together and discussing the merits of cosmetic surgery. The first woman says "I need to be honest with you, I'm going to get a boob job." The second woman tells her "Oh that's nothing. I'm thinking of having my asshole bleached!" Surprised, the first woman replies "Whoa! I'm having a hard time picturing your husband as a blonde!"
:lol:

Oh my god :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's another hit for sure! Thanks :D
UberLamer

Re: Adult (18+) jokes thread

Postby guardsman » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:33 pm

One evening, a man is out shopping and discovers a new brand of Olympic themed condoms. Impressed, he buys a pack. Upon getting home he announces his purchase to his wife. Confused, his wife says "Olympic condoms? What makes them so special?" The man tells her "There are three colors - Gold, Silver and Bronze." His wife asks cheekily "What color are you going to wear tonight?" The man proudly answers "Gold, of course." His wife replies "Really? Why don't you wear Silver? It would be nice if you came second for a change!"
:lol:
guardsman

Previous

Return to Fun & Jokes