Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Exodus From The Earth has undownloadable files  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Exodus From The Earth has undownloadable files

Postby ST_1968 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Just to let you know, Exodus From The Earth has broken links. To see this, go to it's page at http://legendsworld.net/shooter/game/1189, if you click on the 'DVD ISO Demo 2.74GB (uploaded by scaryfun)' download, then when you click on '1' then when the 4Shared page opens, it has four pages, listed 1 to 4, full of links (62 files in total), but when you try to go to the second page on the 4Shared page, then you just get a page with no files.

But it turns out the game is available at http://igg-games.com/exodus-from-the-earth-free-download.html, and in only two files, as opposed to the 62 files that are (or were) on 4Shared, so it's much easier to download from there.
ST_1968

Re: Exodus From The Earth has undownloadable files  Topic is solved

Postby annoyment » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:11 pm

All files are still there, and those are of the scene rls by PROCYON, and thus are kept in their initially distro'd form. Since 4Shared's pages are known for not working properly, maybe it's about time for another overhaul of 4Shared folder links (replacing /folder/ to /dir/ in URLs) on LW, but that's not in my power to decide. Just a FYI :up:
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Re: Exodus From The Earth has undownloadable files

Postby hfric » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 am

or why not use Jdownloader 2 to get those files
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:15 am

Probably that #2 page did not load properly when you tried but it is there and working. :up:
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby ST_1968 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Sorry, I hadn't seen this reply before. Anyway, I've just tried again, and I still don't get the second page, so I tried with Firefox and it works. The problem seems to be with Opera, maybe just this install, because of an addon or something. Whatever the cause, Firefox sees it as it should.

Thanks!
ST_1968

Return to Broken Downloads