Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Patch 1.06 (hfric) - link dead  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Patch 1.06 (hfric) - link dead

Postby Abandoned Witch XI » Mon May 13, 2019 11:53 pm

The download link for Ultimate HD patch for Resident Evil 4 (http://www.legendsworld.net/shooter/game/1924) is no longer working. Firedrive is no longer around, and because of that, the patch and crk need be reuploaded.
I am the Abandoned Witch XI, ready to save the new age, and I would return someday.
Abandoned Witch XI

Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Patch 1.06 (hfric) - link de

Postby hfric » Thu May 16, 2019 12:38 am

So you wanted play again Resident Evil 4 on PC ... the thing is there are 4 ports of this game ...
"Bio Hazard 4" ... First SourceNext port of the horrible PS2 version for Japan that later was published by ubisoft under the RE4 brand
"Resident Evil 4" ...Ubisoft re-publishing of this PS2 port with theirs in-house work to add the missing Pixel Shader 2.0 effects and Shadows (they also made a patch that decompiled the game , you needed like 3 gigs free space to made this patch even work)
"Resident Evil 4 +" ...fan version that re-textured the game with 4k textures , new debugged pixel shader 3.0 effects , bloom , real time shadows , Cutscenes taken from GameCube recorded in 2k resolution, proper mouse and keyboard support , realistic blood and gore and more ... youtube.com/watch?v=6KqmZtAVrs0
"Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD" Capcoms own remade port of the GAMECUBE VERSION to PC aka all cutscenes are no longer a played "movie file" but RENDERED IN ENGINE INTERACTIVE SCENE , with new texture work , 60 fps , theirs 2k textures ... but no keyboard and mouse support , pad game only

taken from someplace else
HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

this patch is for version number 4 ... capcoms gamecube port to PC
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Patch 1.06 (hfric) - link de  Topic is solved

Postby Scaryfun » Thu May 16, 2019 3:07 am

I have the patch on harddrive, i'll up it on mega.
Ok, download link replaced on site.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to Broken Downloads