Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Artus et le Vaisseau Fantome [Fr] - Scarifun upload  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Artus et le Vaisseau Fantome [Fr] - Scarifun upload

Postby Stamparade » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:05 pm

Hello everybody, for a long time now I have been visiting Adventure Legends, and I found several jewels :thanks:. Of course, over time I stumbled over a few broken links too :x . This is the case today, and since this time I read the FAQ, I will try my luck in this forum. But still, this is my very first post, so be indulgent please.

OK, let's come to the facts: in "Artus et le Vaisseau Fantome [Fr]", a 2002 game, the first link (the one uploaded by scaryfun) leads to an incomplete archive. More spécifically, on 4shared, in AELVF folder, there are only four RAR parts, and obviously an additional one at least is needed. When unpacking, you get an intermediate set of new RARs, ranked from 1 to 34, with 15-20 missing.

A warm thank you in advance, especially if it can be fixed.
Stamparade

Re: Artus et le Vaisseau Fantome [Fr] - Scarifun upload  Topic is solved

Postby Scaryfun » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Glad you enjoy the site. It's good to report any broken links as we are very good at replacing them.
The game you requested now has the missing part added. Enjoy. :)
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Artus et le Vaisseau Fantome [Fr] - Scarifun upload

Postby Stamparade » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Well, I am really impressed by the professionalism of this team. A few hours after my message, and Shazam! the archive was completed. I just downloaded the missing part and checked the resulting files: p e r f e c t !
Thank you, scaryfun, you're the best.
Stamparade

Return to Broken Downloads