Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Alan Wake's American Nightmare  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Postby Flaming Skull » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:17 am

http://www.legendsworld.net/shooter/game/6846

This download's RARs contain what appears to be the Reloaded version of the game in Reloaded rar files with proper nfo, etc. When you unpack the proper-looking Reloaded RARs you get a proper-looking Reloaded iso BUT when you load that iso in a virtual drive it is fact a GOG version of the game with Extras folders! WTF is going on here? It also has the Reloaded v1.01 patch which I was after as well but that probably won't work on the GOG version & I'm not willing to try as this looks dodgy as hell!

Any chance anybody has a proper Reloaded version please instead of this BS? Or maybe even the updated PROPHET version which would be better.

Thanks in advance guys. I appreciate the hard work you do here AND the fact that we're having some serious shit imposed on us atm across the world! Take care, don't believe the massive amounts of BS the media is spewing out & I'll understand totally if you're putting things on hold for a while ;)
Flaming Skull

Re: Alan Wake's American Nightmare  Topic is solved

Postby Meddle » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:08 pm

The nfo doesn't mention Steam as protection, so it's probably meant to be the GOG release.

You should see if the CRC's match the ones at the following site:
Code: Select all
https://www.srrdb.com/release/details/Alan.Wakes.American.Nightmare-RELOADED

It's meant to be that way. It also didn't get nuked. So you got worked up about nothing. :P

P.S. If you'd bothered to look the patch is also for the GOG version. So yes, the patch will work with copy Egon68 uploaded.
Meddle

The following user would like to thank Meddle for this post
Flaming Skull

Re: Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Postby Flaming Skull » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:53 am

All good man, thanks. I wasn't really worked up lol just a little bemused at the time :D I ended up getting the better more up-2-date PROPHET release elsewhere so it all worked out. As I said I really appreciate the work the staff & uploaders do here & the great response in the forums. You guys are all top knotch! Take care during these trying times guys & I wish you & your loved ones all the best always! :up:
Flaming Skull

The following user would like to thank Flaming Skull for this post
Meddle

Return to Broken Downloads