Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Tristia Dokidoki Operation [J] (link down at IA)  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Tristia Dokidoki Operation [J] (link down at IA)

Postby rockleevk » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:43 am

Seems that https://www.legendsworld.net/adventure/game/31807 Internet Archive link was taken down already -_-

PS: I might be mistaken, but Aoi Umi no Tristia (original game, not fandisc) was before on the site, or did I just imagine that?

Many thanks for all work done!
-rockleevk
rockleevk

Re: Tristia Dokidoki Operation [J] (link down at IA)

Postby Rofferu » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:16 pm

I believe that you have to sign up for an Archive account in order to access the game.

Regarding Aoi Umi no Tristia, only the PS2 and PSP versions seem to be dumped, the PC version is nowhere to be found on Archive and it's not on Redump either.
Rofferu

Postby rockleevk » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:42 am

Rofferu wrote:I believe that you have to sign up for an Archive account in order to access the game.

Regarding Aoi Umi no Tristia, only the PS2 and PSP versions seem to be dumped, the PC version is nowhere to be found on Archive and it's not on Redump either.

Ah, never had an account there, good point, didn't have any issues with any files till now.
Will ask someone with an account to give it a try.

Regarding the first game, will take a look at my drives and see if there was a scene dump I might have kept, not sure atm.

-rockleevk
rockleevk

Postby Scaryfun » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:36 am

Because it's a list of many files on one page, linking to an individual download will only work if someone is logged in to a free account for Internet Archive.
The main page was https://archive.org/download/redump_pc_T/ as you figured out. You can go there and download it from the list without needing an account, I think.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Tristia Dokidoki Operation [J] (link down at IA)  Topic is solved

Postby rockleevk » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:15 pm

Rofferu wrote:I believe that you have to sign up for an Archive account in order to access the game.

Not anymore, found my old scene dump(non-redump ofc, but its first press release) from old bbs/jp p2p sources, back when they were useful on a daily basis = P
And another extra title that is also long forgotten (and was free download one from Kogado), sent all of it to Scaryfun, both.

-rockleevk
rockleevk

The following user would like to thank rockleevk for this post
Rofferu

Return to Broken Downloads