Index ⇒ Introductions & Departures ⇒ Greetings from Brazil

Introduce yourself to the forum or let us know if you are leaving.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Greetings from Brazil

Postby BR4ZIL » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Hey folks,

As you may have seen me already, this isnt much of an introduction, but since i finally got around in making a proper avatar for the site, i figured i should introduce myself :P

Well, i am a 21 year old guy thats coursing Computer Science in college and is vastly interested in video game history.

I am pretty much a jack of all trades when it comes to taste in PC gaming, with the exception of pure race, sports, F2P & MMO games, everything else is fair game, from RTSeses, FPSeses,TPSeses,Point & Click,RPGs,JRPGs,dungeon crawlers, simulation games,text adventures, visual novels and even erotic games.

It also doesnt matter how old the game is (but i suppose thats a standard for the site :P). If the game has an interesting twist to it, i will probably be interested.

My favorite games of all time are:

-Army Men games (huuuuuuge fan of it, i even have the complete set of action figures!)
-Baldur's Gate saga (to this date, the only game that managed to make me cry tears of happyness at the end)
-Fallout 1 & 2 for the awesome universe they expanded upon Wasteland's footsteps.

Other than that i also collect money bills, proudly owning pretty much every bill that the brazilian governament issued from the early 1940s to current date. I also have a random assortment of international ones including WW2 Wehrmacht issue Reichmarks and 1920's money from alot of european countries.

Oh, i would like to thank whoever already gave me "Uploader" rights to the site, it really made me happy
:)

Here is also my steam profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/generalplastro/

I suppose thats all folks, if you ever need help with brazilian games, just send me a msg.
BR4ZIL

The following user would like to thank BR4ZIL for this post
user43687

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:39 am

:welcome: I've added a few Brazilian games that I've found in the past...one I'm still looking for is Acquaria O Jogo. If you know any other suitable ones - adventures, platformers, or any other genre we cover then feel free to suggest them so we can make entries.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Postby BR4ZIL » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 am

Scaryfun wrote::welcome: I've added a few Brazilian games that I've found in the past...one I'm still looking for is Acquaria O Jogo. If you know any other suitable ones - adventures, platformers, or any other genre we cover then feel free to suggest them so we can make entries.

Aquaria is for sale on Mercado Livre for 50 BRL (around 17 USD) and 150BRL (50 USD):

Here are the 2 entries:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... quaria-_JM

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... r-raro-_JM

If your willing, we can maybe strike a deal or something and divide the costs for it!

I can also look up at a local bookstore i usually go for old stuff, they used to sell that game really cheap.... 10 years ago =/

As for other games there are:

-Sandy & Junior: Uma Aventura Virtual, which is the "spiritual" antessessor to Aquaria, also features the same 2 brazilian pop singers as main characters

-Big Brother Brasil, a the sims knock-off based on the Big Brother reality show (i think said show exists in many countries, no?)
BR4ZIL

Return to Introductions & Departures