Index ⇒ Introductions & Departures ⇒ Hello

Introduce yourself to the forum or let us know if you are leaving.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Hello

Postby Ovat77 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:10 am

Hello, I'm usually the lurker type but I made an account cause I saw you guys might need a web developer? (http://www.legendsworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17077) I've been messing around with programming for over 6 years but decided to start taking it seriously and try to make a career out of it 6 months ago. Here's one of the things that I've been working on the last two months I can at least show off a bit: https://graphy-p3.herokuapp.com.

But yea I found the site while trying to find more information about "Brigand Oaxaca"s soundtrack, and got a bit lost looking at all the games lol. You guys got an awesome site, if there's ever anything I can do to help out let me know :D
Ovat77

Re: Hello

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:55 am

Thanks for the offer. All the stuff created on site was done by friends/volunteers. The games pages are created from database with tens of thousands of data lines. Any suggestions for improvements?
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Hello

Postby Ovat77 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:10 pm

It would depend on what you guys use. I assume you guys are using php in the backend? (I see you guys are using something called phpBB for these forums.) It's been a while since I worked with php. Are there any problems/things you guys need help with specifically? (Sorting, storage, or whatever really) If I had an idea of where to start it would help :).
Ovat77

Return to Introductions & Departures