Index ⇒ Introductions & Departures ⇒ Away for a while.

Introduce yourself to the forum or let us know if you are leaving.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Away for a while.

Postby Rofferu » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:22 am

Since it's almost December, I thought it's probably a good time to step away from LW for a good while. Gonna spend the rest of the month playing games and taking some needed time off on online things.

My time on this site has been satisfying, to be able to contribute to a database of games and present my share of what I'm mostly after (mainly Japanese games, shared archive dumps as well as entries for paid games that are worth having an entry here) is something that I'm looking for all this time of searching for some sort of preservation project of PC games, especially digital storefront stuff.
Rofferu

Re: Away for a while.

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:46 am

Dang, well I appreciate all your efforts. It will take me some months just to add all your suggestions so enjoy your time and please do come back.
If you are ever interested in helping out updating the site yourself, please let me know. It's an easy data entry browser screen of tabs for different data.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Away for a while.

Postby Rofferu » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:30 am

I'm interested in helping out, though with the amount of games in the backlog and lots more that are sold on various online storefronts, it might get overwhelming if I happen to add a ton of entries in a single day. Also, I don't plan to upload stuff for the site, since some sites that have games that aren't on LW leads to a dead link, so some of those new entries within the 2010s (and some newer translations for games before & during that time) might have no downloads at all.
Rofferu

Return to Introductions & Departures