Index ⇒ Introductions & Departures ⇒ Saying my farewell to the forums.

Introduce yourself to the forum or let us know if you are leaving.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Saying my farewell to the forums.

Postby Rofferu » Tue May 23, 2023 12:26 pm

After some month-long breaks (only checking in to post some new additions) and a lot of time already taken up by important life work, I guess it's time for me to say goodbye to being active a lot in this forum. I'd probably gonna be active if I want to request some old upload but chances are it'll be a long time before I'd decide to come back. I did contribute a lot of games to this site, new and old, mostly stuff that I'd find on Archive with some old Steam game requests, but then I realized how overwhelming that it may be. Anyway, I'll be posting the final round of games to be added come June, after that It's probably it for me.
Rofferu

Re: Saying my farewell to the forums.

Postby Scaryfun » Wed May 24, 2023 2:45 am

Dang, well I appreciate all your info gathering. There's still a lot of titles yet to be added from lists you've compiled.
If you wanted access to the site database to add titles yourself, that would make things go much faster. It has been a bit overwhelming for me trying to do everything myself.

I'm reaching end of uploading already existing 2017 Adventure Legend games. With Egon68 already doing a great job on 2018/2019, I'll just up titles from your list (in addition to 3DSL games) and hopefully that will give me more time to add the hundreds of other titles that have been waiting years to be finally added to site as well.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

The following user would like to thank Scaryfun for this post
Rofferu

Re: Saying my farewell to the forums.

Postby Rofferu » Wed May 24, 2023 5:12 am

Scaryfun wrote:If you wanted access to the site database to add titles yourself, that would make things go much faster. It has been a bit overwhelming for me trying to do everything myself.

That would be appreciative if you decide on giving me access to the database, I still plan on keeping a lookout on some games that are worth adding to the site, though there is some that I don't have concrete information of.
Rofferu

Return to Introductions & Departures