Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Resident Evil - 3DSL rip

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Resident Evil - 3DSL rip

Postby Xeon » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:25 am

just a little question (nothing important - just weird imho), has anybody managed to get the Minimi and Ingram in the rip? for some reason, i can never get it even if i finished the game in an hour and half without saving (below 3 hours is the requirement).
Xeon

Postby dead-meat » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:06 am

Well, I tried on PSX but seems *almost* impossible to me, also. Though I don't need to save to prevent from having to play again after dying but I simply don't play a game that long... and well, so I save and turn off the PSX :lol:
dead-meat

Postby Xeon » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:26 pm

the new guns are PC-exclusive so thats why youll never see it on the PSX versions :P

why i thought it was weird is because back when i was using the uncracked exe (mounted ISO), i can get it when i finish the game in less than 3 hours, whereas this time (now using the exe from the rip) it just doesnt show no matter how you quick i finish it or save 2 characters (1hr15min was my best - with rocket launcher of course ;)).

the guns arent that much though, other than noisy :P
Xeon

Postby dead-meat » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:46 pm

Okay.. maybe there are not those guns.. but I know for certain there are some hidden things (at least in part 2).

Let me say that I have played part 1 and 2 so often like no other game ever. I simply love em! Maybe that's the reason why I mixed them up?! :)
dead-meat

Return to Games Support