Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ MorphX: Offline Activation

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Re: MorphX: Offline Activation

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:20 pm

Good work, hope all goes well! :)
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby chesterfield44 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:40 pm

hello this forum is close?
chesterfield44

Postby menten » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:25 am

Hi

has anyone figured out a why to get the english/multi version to work by now? i really want to play this with a proper translation and english speech :D
menten

Postby Terje_P » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Bought a copy from the French which is mentioned here.

Anyone know where I can contact them? Had to be creative when filling in my address and such. Maybe they don't know where to send it now. :lol:

Let the waiting game begin... They have fixed my address from what I can see, will keep you guys updated.
Terje_P

Postby BZPlasma » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Terje_P wrote:Bought a copy from the French which is mentioned here.

Anyone know where I can contact them? Had to be creative when filling in my address and such. Maybe they don't know where to send it now. :lol:

Let the waiting game begin... They have fixed my address from what I can see, will keep you guys updated.

I ended up purchasing a copy of MorphX for PC on that PriceMinister-Rakuten French site, but after about a month of waiting, I received the package and it was the XBOX 360 version despite the fact that it was listed as "sur PC" available for purchase on that site. I only paid $6 for it, but I still am disappointed that it wasn't the PC version. I ended up opening a "Item received is not as described" dispute with the site and seller. Most of the sellers on that site don't have a way to be contacted, but a couple did. I contacted them asking if they were selling the PC or XBOX 360 version and all of them stated it was the XBOX 360 version. After I questioned why they were in the PC category, they moved to the XBOX 360 category.

I'm not completely positive, but I believe that all the sellers in the "sur PC" category are just selling the XBOX 360 version as I have experienced. Not a single one of them are selling the PC version. I don't really want to risk testing it out again by purchasing another copy, since I have a really strong feeling that I'll just get the XBOX 360 version again.

I just wanted to let you all know my dealings with PriceMinister-Rakuten.
BZPlasma

The following user would like to thank BZPlasma for this post
menten

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:54 am

Argh, sorry to hear about the hassles you experienced. :(
Thanks for letting us know.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

The following user would like to thank Scaryfun for this post
BZPlasma

Postby Terje_P » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 pm

BZPlasma wrote:
Terje_P wrote:Bought a copy from the French which is mentioned here.

I ended up purchasing a copy of MorphX for PC on that PriceMinister-Rakuten French site, but after about a month of waiting, I received the package and it was the XBOX 360 version despite the fact that it was listed as "sur PC" available for purchase on that site. I only paid $6 for it, but I still am disappointed that it wasn't the PC version. I ended up opening a "Item received is not as described" dispute with the site and seller. Most of the sellers on that site don't have a way to be contacted, but a couple did. I contacted them asking if they were selling the PC or XBOX 360 version and all of them stated it was the XBOX 360 version. After I questioned why they were in the PC category, they moved to the XBOX 360 category.

I'm not completely positive, but I believe that all the sellers in the "sur PC" category are just selling the XBOX 360 version as I have experienced. Not a single one of them are selling the PC version. I don't really want to risk testing it out again by purchasing another copy, since I have a really strong feeling that I'll just get the XBOX 360 version again.

I just wanted to let you all know my dealings with PriceMinister-Rakuten.

Yeah, can confirm. I also got the 360 version. Just got the package today.

The fan translation by wkduffy is probably the best way to play the game today then. I don't think there were that much voice acting in the game anyway.
Terje_P

Postby BZPlasma » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:31 pm

Yeah, other than the digital download that Terje_P uploaded, there is NO other existence of a multilingual PC version. I spent days trying to track a copy down, but found absolutely nothing. I tried to track the companies down. Nexway is just a parent company that deals with partner digital distributor platforms/retailers and none of the digital retailers under their umprella even have the game listed in their libraries. I even contacted Targem Games (The Swarm/MorphX devs) about the digital multilingual PC version, but haven't received a response back yet.

Since I've made a few friends from broadcasting on Twitch over the last 3 years, I've contacted some of them to see if they can find a way to crack the digital version. They're in the modding scene. No promises, but a few of them are really good with coding, so they may be able to do it. One of them even managed to crack The Devil Inside to work on Windows 10 without the "insert CD" error always happening. It was more of a workaround than anything, but it did work. I'll keep you posted and let you know if one of them are able to bypass/crack the activation. Here's hoping! :)
BZPlasma

Postby menten » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 pm

BZPlasma wrote:Yeah, other than the digital download that Terje_P uploaded, there is NO other existence of a multilingual PC version. I spent days trying to track a copy down, but found absolutely nothing. I tried to track the companies down. Nexway is just a parent company that deals with partner digital distributor platforms/retailers and none of the digital retailers under their umprella even have the game listed in their libraries. I even contacted Targem Games (The Swarm/MorphX devs) about the digital multilingual PC version, but haven't received a response back yet.

Since I've made a few friends from broadcasting on Twitch over the last 3 years, I've contacted some of them to see if they can find a way to crack the digital version. They're in the modding scene. No promises, but a few of them are really good with coding, so they may be able to do it. One of them even managed to crack The Devil Inside to work on Windows 10 without the "insert CD" error always happening. It was more of a workaround than anything, but it did work. I'll keep you posted and let you know if one of them are able to bypass/crack the activation. Here's hoping! :)
sounds great, thx for your efforts :up:
menten

The following user would like to thank menten for this post
BZPlasma

Postby KingNoger » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:00 am

Hey, I am a friend of BZPlasma on twitch and he was asking me to see if I could make a fix for morphx pc game So
I have managed to get the English sound files out of the English and extract them so I can reimport them into the Russian version I already have succeeded with all English text in the Russian version of the game so Tonight I managed
To get all the sound files extracted and working so The only thing left is to rename them as they are named in the Russian sounds.pak and reimport them back into the Russian sounds.pak file then I will have a full English morphx fix for you all no protections nothing loads right up and ready to go no activation anything just loads up and ready to play full English :cool: so I will keep you updated and I think bzplasma will also to thanks.
“Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming.”
“The function of good software is to make the complex appear to be simple.”
KingNoger

The following user would like to thank KingNoger for this post
menten

Postby menten » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 am

KingNoger wrote:Hey, I am a friend of BZPlasma on twitch and he was asking me to see if I could make a fix for morphx pc game So
I have managed to get the English sound files out of the English and extract them so I can reimport them into the Russian version I already have succeeded with all English text in the Russian version of the game so Tonight I managed
To get all the sound files extracted and working so The only thing left is to rename them as they are named in the Russian sounds.pak and reimport them back into the Russian sounds.pak file then I will have a full English morphx fix for you all no protections nothing loads right up and ready to go no activation anything just loads up and ready to play full English :cool: so I will keep you updated and I think bzplasma will also to thanks.
sounds awesome, thx for your work :up: :up:
menten

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:00 am

Great, thanks in advance! :cool:
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby KingNoger » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:47 am

Your, Very Welcome I am working hard been working on this fix for about 3 months now so I promised BZ that I would get a full English fix for this game
and I will.
KingNoger

menten, rihanna

Postby menten » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:19 pm

any updates? :D
menten

Postby KingNoger » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:48 pm

Hey, So sorry for the delay on the updates one of my family members died 2 days ago and ive been very depressed and dealing with work and other things just time for me is very slim
:cool:
Update 2:
===========================================================================================================================================================================
I got all the English sounds extracted from the ""Digital Download Multilanguage/English ISO Demo *needs crack 1.28GB (uploaded by Terje_P)""
But there filenames are 0001 0002 and so on so its going to take me some time to fit those sounds properly with a proper replacement for the russian sounds.
But, I Decided to put this game in my custom made game engine the game will stay true to the original port just may be updated graphically due to our NextGen cards coming out soon.
More, updates coming soon maybe in the 4 update I will have videos and images of the progress Stay Tuned.

Thanks, for your patience. :thanks:
KingNoger

Scaryfun

PreviousNext

Return to Games Support