Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ JK2 - Jedi Outkast

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

JK2 - Jedi Outkast

Postby blake » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:28 pm

Where am I susposed to put the assests0.pk3 folder? Because I got the addons and put it in the video folder but when I play the game, it says it failed to load the video but I have them in the video folder.. so what do I do?
blake
Advanced Member

mmh

Postby kenjiro-sa » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:43 pm

Yeah now i remember:

This seven addon its wrong (well not the addon just the bat file) because when it finish pack the files on the *.pk3 files the content of the *.pk3 files its deleted and when u try to run the game the load screen will mark lot of errors like bad ".*pk3 files" ot others things like that. This happen too on other addons like the music addon for turok evolution or the music addon for wwe raw, etc etc.

Anyway u ill need reinstall the game (well reunpack since this game its rip lol) but if u want install the addon too u must do this:

firts unpack the rip and unpack the addon on other folder (but dont press "addon.bat") and then before press "unpack.bat" (OF RIP NOT OF ADDON) copy and paste the unpack content of the unpacked addon on the folder u unpack the rip and overwrite the files and then u can press "unpack.bat" (just press this one dont press "addon.bat") of rip and its all now u ill have the game and the addon on one step.

Good Luck
Follow the reaper !!!
kenjiro-sa

Return to Games Support