Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Origin Error

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Origin Error

Postby Flaming Skull » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Have searched all over for a definitive solution to this problem to no avail so hoping someone here can nail it.

Installed the latest version kindly linked by _Antithesis_ plus the patch included. Completed the 3rd(?) mission, the sniper one and then watched the cutscene after which screen went black and received the "Origin not installed..." error message. Tried replacing the MOHW.exe with the "Update v322991 Fixed Files" from Battery but same thing happening.

It was installed offline but thinking that maybe I didn't completely block the game in my firewall and when I went back online it somehow connected and f*cked me up. Game is now uninstalled.

If anyone has a proper fix for this I'd really love to hear from you! Thanks :wink:
Flaming Skull

Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Origin Error

Postby annoyment » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:40 pm

If you've applied the crk without updating first then lol. Even if so, this may be proof that the FLT rls is poddibly fudged (otherwise why does the other rls exist :| ), as that's the one Antithesis UL'd. Please verify and notify :)
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Postby Meddle » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:54 am

The other release is multi-10 (0x0007) as opposed to FLT which is likely English only. As far as I can tell there are no nukes on any of the other releases of MOH: Warfighter, but this doesn't mean that something didn't get messed up.
Meddle

Postby annoyment » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:58 am

Seems the update is either only compatible with 0x0007 rls, or a dupe, based on more NFO reading, and this! P2P & 3DM don't even have their lang/s noted, therefore their update compatibility is unknown. Too bad Deluxe seems rls'd but never crk'd, and that Limited & Zero Dark Thirty weren't even given a damn by any group AFAIK (Origin is a bane enough on its own)...
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Postby hfric » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:32 pm

the vanilla FLT version works fine ... that patch only adds multi ORIGIN server compatibility and map packs for MP ....you dont need it for SP :roll:
Same like with patches for COD BLOP 2 and 3 ... they are only MP map packs

You only needed IT , if you want to F.uck EA or Activsion from theirs greed (12$ for 2 maps), and get those maps pack for your LEGIT version for free

edit: by the way skip this MOH ... its only 4h long , with a story so badly made up that EA nearly bankrupted on this game (its share holders nearly pulled the plug on EA , thats how badly this game BOMBED... to get out from this disaster, they closed 3 studios , and one high up... lost a job position )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby BR4ZIL » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:04 am

hfric wrote:the vanilla FLT version works fine ... that patch only adds multi ORIGIN server compatibility and map packs for MP ....you dont need it for SP :roll:

You only needed IT , if you want to F.uck EA or Activsion from theirs greed (12$ for 2 maps), and get those maps pack for your LEGIT version for free

edit: by the way skip this MOH ... its only 4h long , with a story so badly made up that EA nearly bankrupted on this game (its share holders nearly pulled the plug on EA , thats how badly this game BOMBED... to get out from this disaster, they closed 3 studios , and one high up... lost a job position )

I was about to say the same, just skip this game unless your essentially playing it to see how BAD it is.

Medal of Honor died with the WW2 games, Warfighter buried the fanchise so much we are probably not gonna see another MoH title ever again, it was even funny because at the time, MoH was kinda competing with Battlefield 3, i suppose thats the height of the "modern military shooter era" for ya, having a company release two games which were essentially the same, for the same audience.
BR4ZIL

Postby user43687 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:57 am

hfric wrote:the vanilla FLT version works fine ... that patch only adds multi ORIGIN server compatibility and map packs for MP ....you dont need it for SP :roll:

This one sold bad alright, every now and then I buy game inventory of bankrupt stores. A few months after the release of Warfighter, I bought one of the best inventories ever, 33cents per game. Included 10+ Warfighters and even more Deluxe Editions. Gave a lot of those away to friends, sold off the rest, even made profit of that batch of games while keeping the most for my collection. None of my friends liked it, I've never even seen the game.
user43687

Return to Games Support