Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Need help with Chameleon crck  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Re: Need help with Chameleon crck

Postby alecanto » Mon May 08, 2017 3:17 am

I have my windows 10 version so cut without any telemetry traces , no Coratana AI that snoops and steals your data , no Drm , no Metro interface Gui and other custom changes its kinda like a new OS in-itself... then win10 MS pushes to the sheep people

I hear you on that, I like how they disguise ads as "suggestions".
alecanto

Postby annoyment » Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 am

Good to hear the solution has been found, now I know what else can be a problem, apologies once again for the disrespectful behaviour on my part :(
About this "unpolished gem", said that because the game is released undeveloped (Silver Wish disbanded, Chameleon was just standing still for a year, then Illusion Softworks, the parent devs, did work in little time they had, found it still unworthy for the very harsh worldwide market, and only released it in CZ/PL/RU). This isn't shown in the early stages (which are spacious and look more stunning than Mafia1, note Belfast and Havana), but later one would hear the (possibly) placeholder voice actors with the script slowly getting crappier ("Open this door and LET-ME-GO-OUT!" :lol: ) and the story more stale, some stages (Moldova IMO) being designed a little senseless, tiny but lulzy oversights (go commit genocide on Baltimore, I dare yeh :mrgreen: ), and gameplay and its pace starting to become a little repetitive (but luckily revitalizing in the end which I won't spoil, either way makes it better than Splinter Cell Conviction, being over five years older than this polarizing Ubisoft's installment :D ). AbsoluteGames.ru gave it a low rating (wouldn't wonder if their dub was crappy enough to have made it so), but IMO Chameleon holds up, albeit not in its entirety, it's still worth revisiting from time to time, being a master at some, but unfortunately not all trades, as it was envisioned of being. Too bad, but still grateful for existing even in this condition, which makes me happy (this along with my part, although tiny IMO, in bringing it to playability for today's gamers :hug: ), and thus hoping will make yeh happy :up:
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Postby annoyment » Thu May 11, 2017 7:00 pm

UPDATE: crk will remain at Beta 2 - all dumps currently available of the CZ version online are of the KOLEKCE KLASIKY re-release (1DVD + DRMfree + OST, like the full demo linked long ago). As in I was unsuccessful of finding any initial StarForce'd 3CD CZ clone dump. Too bad :(
OTOH found this :lol:
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Postby someboodyh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:58 pm

how does the dta unpacker work?
It runs succesfully, seemingly extracting everything but the files themselves are nowhere to be found afterwards. :shock:
someboodyh

Postby houss1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:35 pm

your problem is you don't find the extracted files right ? i use it on music and i got the files
houss1

Previous

Return to Games Support