Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ I can't get Pink Gear to work properly on Windows 10 PC ;_;

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

I can't get Pink Gear to work properly on Windows 10 PC ;_;

Postby twinklebiscuit27 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello! I downloaded Pink Gear, and it won't seem to start, no matter what I do. It opens a window from the game, and says something in Japanese like "Please move 'GOTOPINK' to your hard disk drive.". It also says that on the notes when downloading the game. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to find my hard disk drive on windows 10. Mind you, I'm not the most computer savvy person by any means. I did open the game through Daemontools lite, and that at least helped get the error screen in-game to open up at all. Sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense as I'm not so good at describing computer related problems. >< Anyway thanks in advance! Any help is appreciated! :)
twinklebiscuit27

Re: I can't get Pink Gear to work properly on Windows 10 PC

Postby RhymeKidder » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:44 am

:welcome: to LegendsWorld. I'll try to give you a hand.

Okay. Try Win+E keyboard hotkey to open file explorer. Or you can type in explorer in search bar on your taskbar at bottom and that should also give you an alternate way.

You'll see an icon on the very left: "Desktop". Click that. Now click on "This PC".

You will now see "Local Disk (C:)" and CD drive with PINK GEAR in it. Click CD drive and find GOTOPINK. Right-click mouse on GOTOPINK folder.

Now right-click mouse on "Local Disk (C:)". Click "Paste". That should copy it over and you can play. Hopefully. :lol:

This is based off fuzzy memory on how Win10 works so I might be off somewhere.
RhymeKidder

Return to Games Support