Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Trouble Installing Sesame Street: Grover's Travels -Scaryfun

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Trouble Installing Sesame Street: Grover's Travels -Scaryfun

Postby Old Games Fan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:47 am

Hello Guys,

I have a trouble installing Sesame Street: Grover's Travels game by Scaryfun. It can be found by clicking on this link: [url]legendsworld.net/adventure/game/10792[/url]
I tried to install it on different old computers that have Windows versions like Win 95, Win 98, Win Me, and Win XP, but it didn't work on any of them. Whenever I click on the Setup icon, I receive the following error message: "An error occurred while parsing command line arguments or reading Setup.ini. No such interface supported". Also, when I click on the launcher icon, I receive the following error message: "launcher.exe is not a valid Win32 application" and when I go to Pc_run folder and click on Grover icon I get this error message: "Exception #32735 (no message available). OK to Resume?". Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Old Games Fan
Old Games Fan

Re: Trouble Installing Sesame Street: Grover's Travels -Scar

Postby Meddle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:48 am

I think the image is broken. Quite a few of the files have nothing in them (if you look at them with a hex editor they consist of only zero's). Launcher.exe is one of those files and that is why it doesn't work.

Perhaps someone can provide a proper image of this title.
Meddle

The following user would like to thank Meddle for this post
Old Games Fan

Re: Trouble Installing Sesame Street: Grover's Travels -Scar

Postby Old Games Fan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:36 am

Thank you very much for your reply.
Old Games Fan

Return to Games Support