Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ portal of praevus problem...

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby grupof0091 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:21 pm

i've downloaded portal of praevus, i've installed into original Hexen II directory (previously installed) and click on the two reg files, and portal of praevus keep asking me the cd to play. i think that maybe it's because the instructions are in german. If you know how crack this game let me know or translate the install.nfo instructions from german to english because i don't know german, anyone knows german here? :( :( :(
grupof0091
Addicted Member

Postby jjim » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:29 am

I use Babel fish for translations:<a href='http://here' target='_blank'>http://babelfish.altavista.com/</a>
This is the portals literal translation:
Witches II mission luggage portal OF Praevus (v 1.12a) After the files in witches the II
listing copied you, simply the h2mp.reg file doubleclicks and into the registration import
(first the path of your in the rain file (with me is witches II change witches ii-listing on
E:\)). Around representation errors to avoid deletes best the file "glhexen" in the
data1-Unterverzeichnis von Hexen IITH glh2mp.exe is gecrackt (CD checks), but not tested
whether it also on other computers runs (with me funzt's;) ). For security I packed up the
original glh2mp.exe with, find perhaps have it more luck and a Crack of people, which are
been versed with it better than I. Sorry for the people without 3d-Karte (it gives still?),
but gl-only. Much fun wishes Capt.Ahab HP: For the people, its witches II version still on
1.11 patchen must I likewise a rain file with packed up, if the Patchprogramm weights that
is incorrectly installed for witches II. Change and then import simply again the path in the
file to your for witches II listing.

Btw - I seem to remember having trouble with this rip but if you use the Newhexen source port it runs fine.
jjim

Postby Xeon » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:09 am

yeah, i have that problem too. i think it was the keys/settings not being saved. also, the software mode executable isnt included and you cant update the game (the update looks for the software version of this game and aborts if not found).

the NewHexen port solves the bindings problem but i want to see what was changed in the update :|
Xeon

Postby grupof0091 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:46 pm

Solved!

Hey i done what you told me about NewHexen and it works well, thanks. But the real problem was that the crack included in Portal Of Praevus was not the real crack, the real and working crack gave me altavista.com, just search portal of praevus crack on Altavista and it will give you better results than Gooooogle. i found a crack that solved the problem, fix the no_cd and let me works in GL mode. Portal Of Praevus is espectacular, neither astalavista.box.sk had the crack. Now you know what to do, and again thank you for your support. Really.
grupof0091
Addicted Member

Postby dead-meat » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:02 pm

Could you please PM me the direct link to that crack? I'd like to have it added to 3DSL so I'd upload it somwhere on yahoo.
Thanks!

greetz
dead-meat :up:

PS: If addiditional infos for that crack needed, please include :)
dead-meat

Postby grupof0091 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:23 pm

Hey dead-meat this is the link that i found on altavista:

hxxp://awpost.com/games/pc_hexen_2.shtml

the keywords were "portal of praevus no cd crack" and it found this hidden link, it belongs to www.gamecopyworld.com or simply just go there and search Hexen II and that's that. See You.
grupof0091
Addicted Member

Postby dead-meat » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:00 pm

Okay, thanks! Upped all 4 cracks I found there... official link now is

Code: Select all
http://login.yahoo.com/config/login?login=deadmeat_4_3dsl&passwd=KbMuAG3x&.done=http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ji4suqd9h0/lst?.dir=/Hexen2

Think It'll be added to 3DSL with the next update!

greetz
dead-meat :up:
dead-meat

Return to Games Support