Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Dead to Rights1,auto aiming system,totally unplayable!

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Dead to Rights1,auto aiming system,totally unplayable!

Postby NATO2000 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Dead to Rights1,everything is so good so cool but only one thing make this game like shit, because of the auto-aiming system,press F to enter the manual aim,still shit

is there any MOD to make Dead to Rights1 just like maxpane or kill switch?
NATO2000

Re: Dead to Rights1,auto aiming system,totally unplayable!

Postby annoyment » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:53 pm

No mods whatsoever, only trainers. Played it myself long ago, the port (with the canister fix IIRC) works and plays nicely, got used to the (maybe clunky but still manageable) aiming scheme, reached near-end of the game on normal and uninstalled due to nigh-impossible boss in the gas chamber (difficulty matter, not a bug)...
While the port works okay, it's structure and pipeline is clunky, a trait shared by later Hip Games' ports (namely Pac-Man World 2, CT Special Forces Fire for Effect, and the already mentioned kill.switch), with its NoCDs spanning over 20 megs (700 for this game alone :x ) due to extracting SFFS (StarForce DRM's heavily encrypted archive format) and stuff, making creation of mods a futile endeavor (and also too little too late ATM). But no need for a mod, persevere through, it's worth (getting used to) it :up:
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Postby NATO2000 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:42 am

annoyment wrote:No mods whatsoever, only trainers. Played it myself long ago, the port (with the canister fix IIRC) works and plays nicely, got used to the (maybe clunky but still manageable) aiming scheme, reached near-end of the game on normal and uninstalled due to nigh-impossible boss in the gas chamber (difficulty matter, not a bug)...
While the port works okay, it's structure and pipeline is clunky, a trait shared by later Hip Games' ports (namely Pac-Man World 2, CT Special Forces Fire for Effect, and the already mentioned kill.switch), with its NoCDs spanning over 20 megs (700 for this game alone :x ) due to extracting SFFS (StarForce DRM's heavily encrypted archive format) and stuff, making creation of mods a futile endeavor (and also too little too late ATM). But no need for a mod, persevere through, it's worth (getting used to) it :up:
Windows is shutting down

thank you,but what's the name of trainers you mentioned?

and what is "the port" ??????????????

and for the canister fix IIRC,I know that bug ,high FPS will cause that,I use bandicam to lock FPS 75 to fix that
NATO2000

Postby annoyment » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:23 am

For trainers goto GameCopyWorld and find the game (or alternatively MegaGames, or just Google for 'em). As for "the port" I was referring to the PC version of Dead to Rights (the one you're having trouble with :P ), as "port" generally means transfer/adaptation of a game to a different platform (in this case from PS2 to PC, emphasis on adaptation, a process), or alternatively meaning a game on a platform not of its origin (which I've used in this context, emphasis on game, an item, as in finished product)...
Redundant annoyment is redundant, ye asked for it :mrgreen:
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Return to Games Support