Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ why marine heavy gunner vietnam wont launch on win7

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

why marine heavy gunner vietnam wont launch on win7

Postby jambo » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:37 pm

so that 2004 game i tryed to play it in win7 when i launched the exe nothing happened the game was in my process list but with 0% activity i do not get it why it does not work on win 7 example marine sharpshooter from 2003 uses the same engine as marine heavy gunner and it works on win7 i installed virtual machine and xp and played marine heavy gunner with that it worked fine but would there be some way to get marine heavy gunner vietnam working on win7 it is just stupid to use virtual machine to play one godamn game i am asking this because it would be nice to play marine heavy gunner vietnam with windows 7 this time around :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
jambo

Re: why marine heavy gunner vietnam wont launch on win7

Postby Meddle » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:38 am

What's the problem with using a virtual machine? If you are playing old games you are likely to run into more games that don't behave nicely or work at all in newer Windows OS's. So having a VM around is a good thing.
Meddle

Re: why marine heavy gunner vietnam wont launch on win7

Postby NATO2000 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:52 am

marine heavy gunner vietnam ,I just walkthrough this game 10 days ago.

It works fine on Windows XP. It is not working on the window7 64 bit(not tested on 32bit)

you should find a PC with XP OS.

by the way ,this game is so nice ,use M79 in the most time,it is so nice to boom enemies.

how ever ,you need to modfiy the mouse sensitive in the cfg file ,not in the game, and you need to modfiy more than one code
NATO2000

Return to Games Support