Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ SAS Anti-terror force-Nice game but goddamn mouse problem

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

SAS Anti-terror force-Nice game but goddamn mouse problem

Postby NATO2000 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:35 am

SAS Anti-terror force/GIGN Anti-terror force/G9 Anti-terror force

let me say it again:why are so many nice games ruined by fvcking stupid mouse problems?

I encountered 2 games having exactly the same mouse problem in just one day

first one is Warhammer40,000:FireWarrior,then SAS Anti-terror force

this game is really nice ,if only there is no mouse issues.

Mouse acceleration/sensitive issues, totally make this game unplayable,if you really want torture yourself then go get it.

I did not want to give up, is there anyway to fix that?

I already try something like mouse acceleration on and off, or switch mouse DPI,or mouse speed

NATO2000

Re: SAS Anti-terror force-Nice game but goddamn mouse proble

Postby Meddle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:00 am

I wouldn't call either of those nice games, but you know whatever floats your boat. :P
Meddle

Postby hfric » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:07 am

Buy A4 Tech Bloody V7 Multi-Core Gun3 , its a China made mouse with a build in processor for 1ms accuracy , removal of all lag/smoothing/deadzones ... 4 modes of configuration , and so crazy mouse sensitivities that your jaw would fall (not to mention removal of all recoil from ANY game)... its a must buy

or use a xinput dll to remove your problems , even use Xpadder to remove the mouse dead zone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby yamibito » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:50 am

"Here at least
We shall be free; the Almighty hath not built
Here for his envy, will not drive us hence:
Here we may reign secure; and, in my choice,
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven…"
yamibito

Postby NATO2000 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:38 pm

hfric wrote:Buy A4 Tech Bloody V7 Multi-Core Gun3 , its a China made mouse with a build in processor for 1ms accuracy , removal of all lag/smoothing/deadzones ... 4 modes of configuration , and so crazy mouse sensitivities that your jaw would fall (not to mention removal of all recoil from ANY game)... its a must buy

or use a xinput dll to remove your problems , even use Xpadder to remove the mouse dead zone

Are you sure that one will fix the game's problem?

use a xinput dll to remove your problems , even use Xpadder to remove the mouse dead zone---------------------------I don't know if you understand that the mouse don't have problem,it's game's problem,so we can fix mouse to fix game?
NATO2000

Postby Flaming Skull » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:12 pm

I remember when both these games came out on PS2. I always thought the controls felt "not quite right" especially on the SAS one. Pretty sure they were console games ported over to PC hence you get that awful controller limited axis movement & aiming feeling. The first Halo PC version was also very bad for this as it was an obvious XBox port with the same controls that translated very badly to mouse use. Basically it feels like you only have the 8 points of horizontal direction that a D-Pad does & you have no precise control over the movement between these 8 points. Vertical movement/aiming is probably also ported from the original shoulder button up & down. Therefore I don't think there's a definitive "fix" for the problem, only minimization which the A4 Tech mice may be good for. Horrible!

PS. I've been using an A4 Tech XL-737H (http://www.x7.cn/en/product.asp?id=47) for a few years now with no problems. Would consider upgrading to the model(s) mentioned above.
Flaming Skull

Postby NATO2000 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:35 am

Flaming Skull wrote:I remember when both these games came out on PS2. I always thought the controls felt "not quite right" especially on the SAS one. Pretty sure they were console games ported over to PC hence you get that awful controller limited axis movement & aiming feeling. The first Halo PC version was also very bad for this as it was an obvious XBox port with the same controls that translated very badly to mouse use. Basically it feels like you only have the 8 points of horizontal direction that a D-Pad does & you have no precise control over the movement between these 8 points. Vertical movement/aiming is probably also ported from the original shoulder button up & down. Therefore I don't think there's a definitive "fix" for the problem, only minimization which the A4 Tech mice may be good for. Horrible!

PS. I've been using an A4 Tech XL-737H (http://www.x7.cn/en/product.asp?id=47) for a few years now with no problems. Would consider upgrading to the model(s) mentioned above.

are you sure your XL-737H can really make the control of SAS one to be right?I am already using logitech G102 .it's also a good gaming mouse
Last edited by NATO2000 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
NATO2000

Postby NATO2000 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:40 am

hfric wrote:Buy A4 Tech Bloody V7 Multi-Core Gun3 , its a China made mouse with a build in processor for 1ms accuracy , removal of all lag/smoothing/deadzones ... 4 modes of configuration , and so crazy mouse sensitivities that your jaw would fall (not to mention removal of all recoil from ANY game)... its a must buy

Are you taking about this one?

http://www.bloody.cn/product.php?pid=10&id=107

please tell me!

and I am already using logitech G102 .it's also a good gaming mouse
NATO2000

Postby hfric » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 am

yup that one, been using it for 3+ years ... go see Youtube for more info ... but when you get it you have to hack it and decrypt the multicore on the mouse , to get the secret option for free ... you will get it when you get this mouse
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby Flaming Skull » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:27 pm

NATO2000 wrote:are you sure your XL-737H can really make the control of SAS one to be right?

No I wasn't actually saying that. My "PS" was added just to say that I was happy with the A4 mouse I've been using. I bought that one originally because it had an adjustable weighting system & quick touch adjustable DPI speed button (with only 6 presets). The Bloody series allows for way more personal fine-tuning as hfric says.
Flaming Skull

Return to Games Support