Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace limited by 30FPS,help!  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace limited by 30FPS,help!

Postby NATO2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:13 pm

James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace limited by 30FPS,help!

game only run in 30FPS

what the hell~!
NATO2000

Re: James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace limited by 30FPS,help!

Postby Meddle » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Just a simple question, did you search on the web at all or just come straight here to complain about this? Because I found a fps unlocker for this in literally under 1 minute of searching. :x

And I'm debating about actually posting it because you seem to want others to do your work for you. FFS, search for it, you'll find what you need. For tougher subjects sure, come ask for help, but this is not one of those things.
Meddle

Postby NATO2000 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 am

Meddle wrote:Just a simple question, did you search on the web at all or just come straight here to complain about this? Because I found a fps unlocker for this in literally under 1 minute of searching. :x

And I'm debating about actually posting it because you seem to want others to do your work for you. FFS, search for it, you'll find what you need. For tougher subjects sure, come ask for help, but this is not one of those things.

I didn't not use google,I was using other search engine and they came back with nothing,sorry~

and...........In my country,people cannot visit google directly unless via VPN
NATO2000

Re: James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace limited by 30FPS,help!  Topic is solved

Postby hfric » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Meddle , Nato is from China ... like he said Google and YT is blocked for them (and any G service) ... he is forced to use Forums to seek help , is forced to use Youku then YT etc... not to mention, he is using a internet translator to communicate with us ... and using proxies to even be here from the Ips i see ... so give him a bit a of leeway

and by the way Nato , use Opera they have a free in build VPN .. and if you have any game problems you should use pcgamingwiki.com , they have fixes for all your 120fps needs ... pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/007:_Quantum_of_Solace /wiki/007:_Quantum_of_Solace

and try replacing Google or the service you use to seek out the web with DuckduckGo
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby Meddle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Oh, I didn't know. :o However that link that hfric posted is the one I found earlier. Apologies Nato.
Meddle

Postby NATO2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 am

hfric wrote:Meddle , Nato is from China ... like he said Google and YT is blocked for them (and any G service) ... he is forced to use Forums to seek help , is forced to use Youku then YT etc... not to mention, he is using a internet translator to communicate with us ... and using proxies to even be here from the Ips i see ... so give him a bit a of leeway

and by the way Nato , use Opera they have a free in build VPN .. and if you have any game problems you should use pcgamingwiki.com , they have fixes for all your 120fps needs ... pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/007:_Quantum_of_Solace /wiki/007:_Quantum_of_Solace

and try replacing Google or the service you use to seek out the web with DuckduckGo

thanks for understanding

VPN is fully required.

But My English text is typed by myself.......too bad...
NATO2000

Postby NATO2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:37 am

Meddle wrote:Oh, I didn't know. :o However that link that hfric posted is the one I found earlier. Apologies Nato.

thanks for understanding
NATO2000

Return to Games Support