Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ I need open UberSoldier‘s waves.pak to get sound effect  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

I need open UberSoldier‘s waves.pak to get sound effect

Postby NATO2000 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:53 am

I try a lot of tools,but none of them can open waves.pak file

can anybody help me

just told me a good tool's name
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: I need open UberSoldier‘s waves.pak to get sound effect

Postby Delacroix » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:57 am

Wrong forum.

https://zenhax.com/

Be ready to upload that file somewhere prior to making a post. ALuigi is unlikely to own the game.
Delacroix
Super Member
 
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:28 am
Thanks: 123
Thanked: 121 times in 91 posts

Re: I need open UberSoldier‘s waves.pak to get sound effect

Postby NATO2000 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:12 am

Delacroix wrote:Wrong forum.

https://zenhax.com/

Be ready to upload that file somewhere prior to making a post. ALuigi is unlikely to own the game.


thanks but I think a good tool maybe more easy to do the job?

I am a Chinese guy, no place to upload because the China Nationl firewall
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: I need open UberSoldier‘s waves.pak to get sound effect

Postby Molitor » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:59 pm

NATO2000 wrote:thanks but I think a good tool maybe more easy to do the job?

ZenHax is the official support forum for QuickBMS, a file extractor, which supports a variety of game archives. The Burut.bms script available on the site seems to provide support for "Burut Creative Team games / Ubersoldier II .", but what about the first Ubersoldier? Give it a try and if it doesn't work, you should ask on ZenHax for a solution. (With the waves.pak file provided, so the developer can identify the structure)
NATO2000 wrote:I am a Chinese guy, no place to upload because the China Nationl firewall

https://filebin.net/ seems to be unblocked from mainland China, can you confirm?
User avatar
Molitor
3DSL Moderator
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:53 pm
Location: France
Thanks: 188
Thanked: 533 times in 394 posts

Re: I need open UberSoldier‘s waves.pak to get sound effect  Topic is solved

Postby NATO2000 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 am

Molitor wrote:
NATO2000 wrote:thanks but I think a good tool maybe more easy to do the job?

ZenHax is the official support forum for QuickBMS, a file extractor, which supports a variety of game archives. The Burut.bms script available on the site seems to provide support for "Burut Creative Team games / Ubersoldier II .", but what about the first Ubersoldier? Give it a try and if it doesn't work, you should ask on ZenHax for a solution. (With the waves.pak file provided, so the developer can identify the structure)
NATO2000 wrote:I am a Chinese guy, no place to upload because the China Nationl firewall

https://filebin.net/ seems to be unblocked from mainland China, can you confirm?



OK,thanks very much!
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts


Return to Games Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests