Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ You Are Empty (2006)  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

You Are Empty (2006)

Postby wcb » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:04 am

Not sure if its my system, but the old Crack on this thing, originally created by "reloaded" in 2007, keeps coming back as a Trojan virus, and then self-deletes itself.
Is this a false-positive, or have other people had problems with this uploader?
The Game Copy World upload gives the same results ...
wcb
Advanced Member

Re: You Are Empty (2006)  Topic is solved

Postby hfric » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:48 am

The thing is , the old SF cracks used a backdoor in the SF drivers ... and it was marked by Win10 and by the new definition of antiVir as trojan access ... so your safe ... same with all cracks , after theirs release they are added to Anti-vir databases as Viruses ... and your Goodytwoshoes Malwarebytes\Esset\Windows Defender\Kaspersky etc ... removes them by default ...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Re: You Are Empty (2006)

Postby wcb » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:58 am

O.K. ... thanks; so (I assume) just disable the firewall or/and anti-virus
wcb
Advanced Member

Postby hfric » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 pm

just add those files to the exclusion list ... not disable your security programs
hfric
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank hfric for this post
wcb

Postby NATO2000 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:08 am

this game is so terrible,I just walkthough yestorday
NATO2000

Postby hfric » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:08 am

was not that bad , i liked it .. a story of a soldier that was hit by a car and his mind was transported to a different timeline ...when a young russian engineer that had physic abilities wanted to help russians be the next Uber Mench ... but to do it they had to mutate all people by sending a signal ... and the only living thing that was able to do it, was him ... so they embedded him into the machine ... and his mind changed all around him ... at the ending on this game, you just turn off his life support, so he can die ... and the last thing he does is to send you back , with a request to stop this from happening ... Your mind now back in place , in your time ... you realise you where selected for two reasons : you will die anyway (in that car accident) , and because at the same day you will meet this engineer when he visits the building you guard... that in future would be the Antena that mutates all ... so you take your gun and kill him ... and they kill you ... the end ... you are empty

The thing why some say it awful ... its , the whole game was a fps hoard mode on good maps ... but the last map was you walking around , just to talk to this engineer ... people wanted a BIG BOSS fight , an epic conclusion ... but got a sad ending that grips you hard ... why you where selected and why you had to die ... to me this game is a gem
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby rihanna » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 am

hfric wrote:was not that bad , i liked it .. a story of a soldier that was hit by a car and his mind was transported to a different timeline ...when a young russian engineer that had physic abilities wanted to help russians be the next Uber Mench ... but to do it they had to mutate all people by sending a signal ... and the only living thing that was able to do it, was him ... so they embedded him into the machine ... and his mind changed all around him ... at the ending on this game, you just turn off his life support, so he can die ... and the last thing he does is to send you back , with a request to stop this from happening ... Your mind now back in place , in your time ... you realise you where selected for two reasons : you will die anyway (in that car accident) , and because at the same day you will meet this engineer when he visits the building you guard... that in future would be the Antena that mutates all ... so you take your gun and kill him ... and they kill you ... the end ... you are empty

The thing why some say it awful ... its , the whole game was a fps hoard mode on good maps ... but the last map was you walking around , just to talk to this engineer ... people wanted a BIG BOSS fight , an epic conclusion ... but got a sad ending that grips you hard ... why you where selected and why you had to die ... to me this game is a gem

I have the game in my small collection, it has a freaky cover, freakiest i've ever had seen
rihanna

Return to Games Support