Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chicken

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chicken

Postby NATO2000 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:23 pm

it is not Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

it is not Mastema: Out of Hell

it's name is just out of hell

the game is a mod of UT2004

this game plays very good but only support 1680*1050,the ini files doesn't control the resolution

and my GTX970M only runs 25-40FPS,looks like GTX280 maybe better to run

did anyone knows this game?

our fourm and pcgamingwifk did not have this game 's infomation
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chick

Postby hfric » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:27 pm

nope ...
Code: Select all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbsaBAI3sg
... guess now i have to try it , looks neat

Did you tired
Code: Select all
https://www.moddb.com/mods/out-of-hell
?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User avatar
hfric
3DSL Moderator
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:51 am
Thanks: 115
Thanked: 460 times in 393 posts

Re: anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chick

Postby hfric » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:46 pm

by the way did you tried the patch ?
Code: Select all
https://www.moddb.com/mods/out-of-hell/news/out-of-hell-patch-and-contest
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User avatar
hfric
3DSL Moderator
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:51 am
Thanks: 115
Thanked: 460 times in 393 posts

Re: anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chick

Postby NATO2000 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:03 am

hfric wrote:ur fourm and pcgamingwifk did not have this game 's infomati


thank you!
this game's sound effect is extremly extremly extremly extremly extremly wonderful!

I never saw a game with so extremly wonderful environment soundeffect!
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chick

Postby NATO2000 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:15 am

hfric wrote:nope ...
Code: Select all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbsaBAI3sg
... guess now i have to try it , looks neat

Did you tired
Code: Select all
https://www.moddb.com/mods/out-of-hell
?



never tried the patch ,downloading now

but,in my opinion,this patch may not improve the FPS
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chick

Postby NATO2000 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:20 am

hfric wrote:by the way did you tried the patch ?
Code: Select all
https://www.moddb.com/mods/out-of-hell/news/out-of-hell-patch-and-contest


Yes!like I said,this patch didn't improve any FPS
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chick

Postby hfric » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:35 pm

the developer said , you have to lower the view distance to improve the fps on slower systems ... even to minimum, since you only see like 2 meters far (and the whole game is in corridors) , you will not see any difference in visual degradation, but get higher frame values in the process
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User avatar
hfric
3DSL Moderator
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:51 am
Thanks: 115
Thanked: 460 times in 393 posts

Re: anyone played out of hell?came out in 2009,made by Chick

Postby NATO2000 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:19 am

hfric wrote:the developer said , you have to lower the view distance to improve the fps on slower systems ... even to minimum, since you only see like 2 meters far (and the whole game is in corridors) , you will not see any difference in visual degradation, but get higher frame values in the process


according to the MODDB's message,

view distance and other video setting have a very little effect whatever high or low
NATO2000
Addicted Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 am
Thanks: 5
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts


Return to Games Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest