Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Acceleration of Suguri HD: Loading screen freezes  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Acceleration of Suguri HD: Loading screen freezes

Postby azuramaki27 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 am

I was playing the Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition HD full demo that was uploaded, and I was trying to play the Arcade mode to unlock some characters, but the game freezes after the first match in Standard Arcade mode and stops working after, it doesn't crash it just stays on a black screen doing nothing. Has anyone else had this problem with this game and maybe know a cracked version of Acceleration of Suguri HD that actually works unlike the DARKSiDERS crack?
azuramaki27

Re: Acceleration of Suguri HD: Loading screen freezes  Topic is solved

Postby Scaryfun » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:41 am

May have compatibility problems running on newer Windows operating systems. run in windows 7 compatibility mode. try running in windowed mode.
Users reported this version has more bugs and issues than the original version,[1] such as flashing white boxes being visible on certain characters upon defeat with the HD graphics, sound effects randomly not working, replays not playing properly on different resolutions, and some Steam Achievements not unlocking. A patch was released in 2014 to address some of these issues, but only for the Steam version.

from here - https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Accelerat ... Edition_HD
and there's discussion of problems here - https://steamcommunity.com/app/265170/d ... 2711872302
So maybe the patch might fix your problem.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Acceleration of Suguri HD: Loading screen freezes

Postby azuramaki27 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:27 pm

I checked the version of the game that was uploaded here from the "Game Info" button on the start-up launcher, and the rip is the patched 2014 version (under Credits: "Compiled on Aug 6 2014, ver.1.1.3"), but I still get Arcade Mode freezes after the first fight, even if I used Windows 7 compatibility mode.
azuramaki27

Return to Games Support