Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Trouble Installing Dragon Age Legends  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Trouble Installing Dragon Age Legends

Postby hidraslick » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:53 am

Hello and good day or night to you. I'm having a little problem with Dragon Age Legends. As you know the game became downloadable in 2012 as an .air file since a while the official download is gone and I wanted to play this game again.
I downloaded the game and tried to install it, installed adobe air and all that but when I try to install the game an error pops out saying that the file is corrupted. I researched a little and found out that the file is timestamp signed so the signature expired making imposible to install the game using normal means. In the Dragon Age wikia Article says that changing the OS date to any one before October 2017.

Tried that and it didn't work, searching more I found someone on the Beamdog forums that made a new .air file of the game with a new signature, but the link he provided is dead. So I wanted to know if you know how to install or unpack the game, if so please help me. Thanks.

I also found that the .air files could be unpaked by any zip unpacker but I tried that with the game .air file and it didn't work.
hidraslick

Re: Trouble Installing Dragon Age Legends

Postby annoyment » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 am

Repack creator's details here (since I failed in finding alternate DLs for that archive):
HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

He's more active on the linked forums, try PM-ing him there :?
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

The following user would like to thank annoyment for this post
hidraslick

Postby hidraslick » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:47 pm

annoyment wrote:Repack creator's details here (since I failed in finding alternate DLs for that archive):
HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

He's more active on the linked forums, try PM-ing him there :?
Windows is shutting down

Thank you, I sent an email to him already since his last post was in January.
And what do you mean by Windows is shutting down?

That game should be in the page since no official page distributing it and the game has that installing problem, just saying. :)
hidraslick

Postby annoyment » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:39 pm

hidraslick wrote:Thank you, I sent an email to him already since his last post was in January.

Then it's a waiting game - too bad :(
hidraslick wrote:And what do you mean by Windows is shutting down?

IT'S ENTIRELY UP TO YOU :P :lol:
annoyment

Postby hidraslick » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:24 am

Not necessarily the file with the game is still out there, the problem is making it playable. :)
hidraslick

Postby hfric » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:44 pm

i will throw my two cents into this topic ... since in 2020 Flash support and sites that use it will stop existing , a team of people gathered to do the impossible ... create a Emulator that can play Flash, Shockwave, HTML5, Unity Web Player, Java Applets, Silverlight, 3DVIA Player, 3D Groove GX and PopCap Plugin games ...bundled with ALL GAMES EVER MADE ... Introducing BlueMaxima Flashpoint 5.5 Ultimate a 81 gig collection of internet games ever made ... even those ehm erotic ones ...
Code: Select all
https://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/

you can find your game here ... if you dont want to get the full 81 gig package , you can get the emu and the needed files....
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank hfric for this post
hidraslick

Postby annoyment » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:19 pm

That's all good and dandy but Flashpoint has Remix 01 playable, not the original offline distro that the fix is requested for :(
annoyment

Postby hidraslick » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:56 am

Hi guys, hfric thanks for your help but I already know about Flashpoint, been using it since a while now (it is an awesome job by the way) and annoyment is right the one that FP has in it is the remix... However I found a copy I had that I downloaded when the website was available before but I didn't have access to it before because it's in another PC I have.

Sadly I can't upload it to the site because my net connection is very very slow and the file is 166 mb of weight.

I will talk to a friend of mine that has a better connection than mine and see if he has the game as well, if he does I will ask him if he can upload it... However I can't talk to him very often so you'll have to wait a while for it. :)

I checked this version with my pc and it works perfectly all you need to install it is Adobe Air and set the date of your pc to some date before October 2012, And compared to the version Wayback Machine has which weights 89,2 mb and I don't know if it works since that's the reason I was asking for the game here... hfric if you don't mind I want to keep this thread open to inform all of you if and when the game is uploaded. Thanks to you both for your answers. :D
hidraslick

Re: Trouble Installing Dragon Age Legends  Topic is solved

Postby hidraslick » Thu May 16, 2019 3:28 am

Finally after all this time Dreamtraveler replied me back and gave me a link, I recommend that someone please downloads it, tests it and then reuploads it so the download doesn't depend on some external link that could go down again at anytime :)

This is the link: https://mega.nz/#!kVIHgCCa!gCxwKV7Twp0f ... KZFXfmNYfk. I haven't tested it but he says that the file has a new signature so it won't have any problems installing, and comparing it with the version I downloaded from the official website back in the day before they took it down the weight of the file is the same.

Thanks for not closing the thread and sorry for the waiting. Enjoy it :)

Edit: If someone already downloaded and tested it, please update the game page in Adventure Legends, Thanks. I'm going to close this thread.
hidraslick

The following user would like to thank hidraslick for this post
annoyment

Return to Games Support