[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 519: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 519: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
Legends World • View topic - Jurassic World: Evolution (2018) Not Working On Windows 11

Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Jurassic World: Evolution (2018) Not Working On Windows 11  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Jurassic World: Evolution (2018) Not Working On Windows 11

Postby Ali Akbar » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:00 pm

I got the elamigos repack, installed, but when I launch it it gives me a black screen, but I can hear the music, sometimes it just doesn't launch at all, and in the event viewer it says:

Faulting application name: JWE.exe, version: 1.12.4.52769, time stamp: 0x5e4eb8b8
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x931cda92
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000045162
Faulting process id: 0x11d8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d827a34240b225
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Jurassic World - Evolution Deluxe Edition\JWE.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: cf99fa07-79bf-47e7-81ad-78d97a9971ad
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Apparently I am not the only one, a lot of people are saying that this game isn't working on Windows 11. I tried compatibility modes and always I always check 'Disable Fullscreen Optimizations' so is anyone here experiencing the same problem, and has managed to fix it? :thanks:

Laptop specs, of course:

Dell Inspiron 15 5510
CPU: Intel Core i5-11320H @ 3.20 GHz 2.50 GHz
GPU: Intel Iris Xe (96 EU's, DX12.1, OpenGL 4.6, OpenCL 3.0, Vulkan 1.2)
RAM: DDR4-3200 16 GB (15.7 GB Usable)
Ali Akbar

Re: Jurassic World: Evolution (2018) Not Working On Windows

Postby Ali Akbar » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:48 am

Could it be that the crack by Empress is causing this issue, that the crack is incompatible with windows 11, or windows 11 is recognizing it as a security risk and not letting it access the RAM, hence the 0xc0000005 exception code. :cry: :|
Ali Akbar

Postby hfric » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:17 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hfric
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank hfric for this post
Ali Akbar, annoyment

Postby Ali Akbar » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:43 am

I really don't know about reinstalling windows right now, I don't really want to reinstall everything again, but eventually I might just do it. About the Virtual Machine thing, can you help me with that, because I have no idea how to make one or how they work, which one to use: VMware, Hyper-V or VirtualBox, and if I get a virtual machine (Windows 7 or 10), will the drivers that I have work in the VM, or do I need to install them separately in the VM, for that particular Virtual OS, for example, Will Windows 11 drivers (graphics etc) work in a Windows 7 VM ? :thanks:
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:12 pm

Weird thing is that the older fitgirl repack (1.4.3 + 2 DLC's using CODEX crack) works fine, it is the latest version (1.12.4, crack by EMPRESS) that doesn't launch/work on Windows 11 :huh: If anyone here has this game on steam, can you please confirm if the game works on Windows 11, because if it does then I will buy the game on steam. :thanks:
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:07 am

Just bought Jurassic World Evolution 2: Premium Edition on sale, and it works on my laptop pretty fine (aside for some grass/reflection issues), I have it set to 1280x720p, everything set on high, very high except for shadows and get 25 to 30 ish FPS, awesome :D , so I am pretty certain that it is a crack related issue for JWE 1, because of the 0xc0000005 error, so during the spring sale in April, I'll buy it and test my theory out.
Ali Akbar

Postby Scaryfun » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 am

Yay, good to know. Glad it works for you. Unfortunately, cracks just like software are made to run on the current operating system so might not work on a later one.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

The following user would like to thank Scaryfun for this post
Ali Akbar

Postby hfric » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:49 pm

Well the crck does work , but you have to get it out of the WM and Physically remove Windows BS Nany aka Defender and 6 keyloggers that spy on you... if you ask why it does not work now , Game Companies work with Virus Protection software to add theirs MD5, in theirs Virus Database ... the same tricks that worked in win10 work in win11 ... since win11 is just a rebranded SP5

But who would be so suicidal to install WIn11 ??? It gimps Ryzen Cpus from 1 to 5 gen ... thats why AMD now quickly pushed Gen 6 on Laptops and Gen 7 on Desktop to counter the Monopolistic "M$ Intel Deal to gimp AMDs CPU and Hardware" (even Gpus work shitty , contrary to Nvidia) ... and runs everything in a forced WM

hfric
3DSL Moderator

Ali Akbar

Postby hfric » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:58 pm

By the way just realized your Iris uses up 300mb of ram ... you should go into your BIOS and set it up to use 2 Gigs ... most of games on medium settings , only need 8 gigs ,so you will be safe with PC getting 14 gigs and the inbuild 2 gigs

hfric
3DSL Moderator

Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:51 am

Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:52 am

I apologize for the horrible screenshots but the snipping tool doesn't work for me :x
Ali Akbar

Postby hfric » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:24 pm

hfric
3DSL Moderator

Ali Akbar

Postby hfric » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:35 pm

The last time M$ tried to be funny was when they added Win Xp mode in Win7 ... as a VM update that barely could start any 3D programs aka Microsoft Virtual PC 2007

hfric
3DSL Moderator

Ali Akbar

Postby hfric » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:37 pm

and about image tools ... why not use why better free tools as Infanview or Xnview ... or gimp

hfric
3DSL Moderator

Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:03 pm

Ali Akbar

Next

Return to Games Support