Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Jurassic World: Evolution (2018) Not Working On Windows 11  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Re: Jurassic World: Evolution (2018) Not Working On Windows   Topic is solved

Postby Ali Akbar » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:35 pm

Just bought Jurassic World Evolution: Premium Edition on steam for $37.66, and both of us were right, turns out it was a problem with the crack and windows virtual security, because the game launches fine now (on steam) :D . Well I guess I can mark this topic as solved now, since it was never a compatibility issue, and more of a cracked exe being blocked by windows security features. I want to thank everyone for all their help :hug: :hug: :hug: :thanks: :)
Ali Akbar

Re: Jurassic World: Evolution (2018) Not Working On Windows

Postby myloch » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:52 am

hfric wrote:Like mentioned you have to physically remove Windows Defender ... DELETE IT FROM YOUR HDD , with TakeOwnership ... its locking your crck to not work ...

Wait a moment, I remember you can exclude files / risks in windows defender. I'm able to do it, in win10 at least.
Please help me! Check HERE for my requests / most wanted titles!
myloch

Location: Out somewhere, collecting old, rare and obscure pc games.

The following user would like to thank myloch for this post
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:07 pm

:lol: , I have tried to do more than that, check the screenshots on the previous page, nothing worked, the only possible solution was to mod the OS by removing all bloatware, removing windows defender (and virtualization based security) and TPM (modified clean install USB), which I don't want to do just yet.
Ali Akbar

Postby hfric » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:22 am

myloch wrote:
hfric wrote:Like mentioned you have to physically remove Windows Defender ... DELETE IT FROM YOUR HDD , with TakeOwnership ... its locking your crck to not work ...

Wait a moment, I remember you can exclude files / risks in windows defender. I'm able to do it, in win10 at least.

From Win10 1901 Windows Defender is always on ... ALWAYS... removing without your consent files and applications ... it works now on the TPM and DPM layer to counter act ransomware ... on the surface it sounds good, but in reality it nannies what you can and what you can't have on your HDD ... like Windows Activation apps ... Antivir activation sniffers ... Scans your Steam Logs and will say what Steam game you can HAVE ... and so on ... its always on ... thats why you physically remove Windows Defender and TPM ...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank hfric for this post
Ali Akbar

Previous

Return to Games Support