Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Game problems

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Game problems

Postby mobileinfantry » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:37 am

I dont mean to repost old topics but noone seems to read the old ones as i get no reply!

Im not complaing here, If one or two games out of a few dozen don't work im not doing bad I know! But still, I am having problems with Navy Seals game, conflict desert storm 2 and Secert Service II. Navy Seals, the guns are invisible and the enemies are half invisible. Secert Service, it just crashes at the menu when I click on play game.

I have 3.4ghz, 1GB ram and 128mb xe800 radeon. Is this an ATI problem? Ive installed the ATI patch for SSII but still doesnt work.

Also, I downloaded Conflict Desert Storm 2. Everything installs fine but the registery key is corrupt so i cannot enter the info into the registry and hence cannot play. Could someone possibly just email me a working registery key please? the_avenging_fist@hotmail.com

Sorry if im reposting and i dont mean to sound demanding either but im just wondering if my computer is a botch or other users had these problems!! :(
mobileinfantry

Postby loki1985 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:50 am

about the registry file: i would bet it is not corrupt, but from win9x times....
so open it in notepad and try to enter the info you see by hand
loki1985

Postby mobileinfantry » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:54 pm

yeah i opened it with notepad but what is it i gotta change? or do? lol help

Thanks for the help btw
mobileinfantry

Postby loki1985 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:57 pm

start regedit.exe via "start/execute".... there you can follow where those entries are... play around a bit.... you must re-create the INFO which is inside this .reg-file.... means re-create keys and values. try it out.
loki1985

Return to Games Support