Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Fate by Numbers

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Fate by Numbers

Postby Oyn » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:08 pm

Oyn

Re: Fate by Numbers

Postby hfric » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:57 pm

Oyn wrote:Looks interesting.

http://www.fatebynumbers.com/

The Episode 1 is allready on the site ;) :p, but 1.5 gig for a 1h game its a bit too much but hey its free , the only problem is that they distribute this game tough P2P

would like to know when they will release the next episode
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Re: Fate by Numbers

Postby Kroagnon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Apologies for the major "necro" post, but I've been trying to get this game for ages after randomly learning of it, but the official site only offers a torrent (which is rarely seeded) rather than a direct download. The semi-official mirror they use is now inactive, too.

After discovering Legends World, I thought check to see if it was on this site, but only link here is offsite to a non-English page that requires enabling Javascript... and I'm not happy with the idea of not understanding what it's asking me and what it wants me to accept before I can download the game! :huh:

However, I managed to find another download source here, and though I'd share the link in case anyone else is also looking for this cool freeware game and - like me - can't find it to download anymore.

Figured it was better to add to this very old post than start a new one. Sorry if it breaks any rules here (feel free to move this post).
Kroagnon

The following user would like to thank Kroagnon for this post
Scaryfun

Return to Site Suggestions