Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ The Making of a Prophet

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

The Making of a Prophet

Postby Old_Schooler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 am

Well, the game I'm about to suggest has "controversal" written all over it. Hard not to since it's a game that's about the life of the Islamic prophet Muhhamed.

It's a game made by the same game developer who made the You Testament game, which has an entry on the Adventure Legends game site. The biggest differences are, as I've said, that it focuses on the prophet Muhammed and is set in the middle east of his time.

The developer actually wrote a pretty lengthy piece on the game which defended his right to make the game and described some of the historical inaccuracies the game features if anyone is interested in it.

http://www.mdickie.com/prev_prophet.htm

But, considering this is a game that is in the same game style as the You Testament, I figured it would make for a decent entry on the site.

The game can be downloaded for free at http://www.mdickie.com/downloads.htm
Old_Schooler
3DSL Moderator

Postby Maraakate » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 am

If it's an FPS or adventure game I don't see why it would be an issue. We do have the Osama Bin Laden and Quest For Bush games on here.
Maraakate

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 am

I'll add it, thanks for suggesting. The game the same guy about Jesus was also said to be controversial. But wriiting that your games are controversial might just be a marketing ploy. Unless, he pictures Allah in the game... then he'll be in trouble with extremists.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to Site Suggestions