Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Mediafire - At this time the fastest file host!

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Mediafire - At this time the fastest file host!

Postby 3dslUserLoad » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm

This post might look like advertising, but I'm not affiliated to this hoster! I simply want to leech data in the easiest way.

My current favorit download host for free users before 4sh4red is med1af1re. Because ---

Adventages:
- no waiting delay
- 24h DL link creation hold
- fastest DL speed, no matter if payed for access or not
- no care about IP addresses, therefore -
- unlimited (or at least alot of) number of simultaneous connections to any DL link/file stream with only one IP

Disadvantages:
- site is crowded with crypted scripts and advertising (which least one can be filtered easily)
- site has heavy problems with multiple connections to one file stream which inevitable results in data corruption.

So in my opinion if any uploader is interested in providing solid multi-mega-uploads on med1af1re he should follow these rules:

- pack all files (with or without compression) into multiple-volume-files with RAR and use IN ANY CASE a recovery record with a size of at least 1%
- don't use multiple connections for one file stream during upload
- don't upload with an overclocked PC, else there will be bit errors (but this is a general rule)
3dslUserLoad

Postby otiscrusher » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 am

This host is the worst pile of crap. There're no good hosts left. Only if you buy a premium account.
otiscrusher

Postby Scaryfun » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Well, it's speedy and good for 0-day stuff but they do delete illegal games quite quickly so it's not good for long-term files.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby 3dslUserLoad » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 pm

As I stated before - I'm not affiliated to this hoster! I am simply overwhelmed how careless they "waste" there bandwith in contrast to other similar services - but no problem - I exploit it willingly.

@otiscrusher:

Do you think so?
I am able to download tons of "crap" at full speed - even without paying for a premium account. The only problem at MF is their CRC errors in some/many files because they insert strings like "Accept:", "Connection:", "close" in the uploaded file. This indicates MF uses malconfigured or outdated server software which has problems with multiple connections to only one data stream.

@Scaryfun:

It's always the same on the net: Anything is free. You only have to find proper links to a resource.
The files on MF often aren't named after the stuff which they contain. But many MF resources can be found by ggogliyng or by searching through file's stube or other DL host search sites.

In my opinion as long MF is negligent as now relating to its DL rules it should be favoured for uploading - but if you have other regulations I don't want to contradict them.
3dslUserLoad

Return to Site Suggestions