Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Scaryfun, I have a request

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Re: Scaryfun,I have a request

Postby zobraks » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 pm

pratik12345678 wrote:Why do you include bad installers?
You should not do that from now (on). :cry:
Yes, Scary became quite impudent :roll:. I suggest we stop paying him! :P
pratik12345678 wrote:If you do that more in your games,then I will dont download more from your site.
That will teach him a lesson! :lol::D
zobraks

Postby Virgil » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:59 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

We at 3DShooter Legends Inc. take your claims very seriously. As a matter of fact, it is our goal to provide our customers with 100% working, bug-free and virus (and charge free) games. We will conduct internal investigation of the issue and if it turns out, that our senior video game uploading manager, operating under alias of 'Scaryfun', have uploaded a game with 'bad' or non-fuctioning installer, he will be sent to a two-week retraining program immediately. To compensate your bad experience, we would like to provide you with a limited VIP beta-access to our upcoming StrategyLegends.com project. Let us now what you think about that!

Sincerely yours,

Senior Public Relations officer 'Virgil', Conflict Resolving Dept.

phone: 0844 800 2400
email: support@corporate.3dshooterlegends.com
Virgil

Postby zobraks » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zobraks

Postby Scaryfun » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 am

Sorry if there was some install.exe that wasn't good. :( Seems some sites where I got rips many years ago added some. I usually would delete these before compressing archives but some might slip through. But always read the nfos which would say if an install.exe was necessary. Usually you can install manually from the rip archives anyway.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Scaryfun,I have a request

Postby InsaneFury » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 am

pratik12345678 wrote:Why do you include bad installers,splinter cell pandora tomorrow rip installer and hitman 3 contracts rip installer.Why do you do that,If you do that more in your games,then I will dont download more from your site.Please be honest.Adding bad pictures in it.You should not do that from now. :cry:
As you may or may not know, when games get 'scene released' the releaser has the power to do whatever they want with the release.

Mostly in the case of STEAM-based releases, this includes building a custom installer for the games that would otherwise require Steam to download/install. This sometimes happens with other releases too.

Please note that Scaryfun does not 'release', but offers those scene releases made by others. By doing so, the quality of those releases is determined by the origin of the release. So he didn't add the pictures you're referring to.

Remember, downloading games is your choice. It's a service offered here for free, primarily to keep allowing people to play legendary games. In some cases you'd have to be grateful to even be able to obtain the game, a bad installer would be the least of your worries. ;)

InsaneFury
3DSL Moderator

Return to Site Suggestions