Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Mods for games easier to find

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Mods for games easier to find

Postby Sandon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello,

i want to make a suggestion for games who have mods.

I think it would be great, if there are mods for a game that is listed in the mod section of 3dsl, there should be (in my opinion) a button or link at the end (or beginning) where the downloads are (Level Demo / Full / Iso). So it is easier to figure out for users, that there is more to find and they dont have to search in the mod-section on their own.

What do you think?

Best regards
Sandon
Sandon
3DSL Admin

Re: Mods for games easier to find

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I misread what you wrote at first. We already have a link in the game entry to the mod section in a light blue box. It usually says "Total Conversions" or whatever the additional addons are. I also want to break up the Mods/TCs page into one page per year as it's way too big now.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Mods for games easier to find

Postby Sandon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Hello Scaryfun,

thank you for your reply.
Of course you are totally right. I looked at "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" and focused to the "Fan-Made Maps/Mods" (yellow box). The link goes directly to the site and didn't realized the light blue box. Sorry for that.

I think to break up the Mods page into one per year is a good idea. Really huge.

(By the way, i discovered yet, that there is an star trek elite force 2 coop mod. :cool: After RTCW-Coop i have to try out this.)

I love 3d shooter legends :D
Sandon
3DSL Admin

Return to Site Suggestions