Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Consortium

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Consortium

Postby Old_Schooler » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:55 am

Didn't see this on 3D Shooter Legends but it's an upcoming game scheduled to come out sometime this summer. It's called Consortium and it's an FPS/RPG kind've like Deus Ex except you're not just playing a fictional character you also are the main character in a style similar to Omikron: The Nomad Soul. There's more details about it on the kickstarter page but I think it'd make for a good game entry.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/idgi/consortium-0

I'm actually backing the prokect. I've pledged enough that I'm going to have my name appear somewhere in the game and will be working directly with the design team to contribute to the game in the form of a news headline you red during the game. Exciting stuff.

It's got like a day left before it hits its final funding deadline and they want to hit a stretch goal of $75,000 to make the game as complete as possible so they're like $15,500 away at this time from getting to that. It'll be very close but I think they can get to at least $7,000. If you guys want to help, It'd be great if you could chip in because the company making this is still new but is made up of a lot of veteran developers who want to go solo rather than go through the bureaucracy and executive meddling of mainstream publishers.
Old_Schooler
3DSL Moderator

Re: Consortium

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Looks interesting. :thanks:
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to Site Suggestions