Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ More MDickie Games

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

More MDickie Games

Postby AD » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 pm

MDickie wrote:Operating under the abbreviated signature of MDickie, I single-handedly developed and published a dizzying array of PC games - presiding over every inch of every project, from the design and programming through to the graphics and music. From that vantage point, I was able to turn my hand to the ideas I had always wanted to see - delivering innovative concepts that simply could not be found anywhere else. Free from the shackles of a bureaucratic team, I also worked at a blistering pace - churning out a steady flow of deeply personal projects. The highlight of which was the Wrestling MPire series, which is still regarded as one of the best wrestling simulators ever made. Having retired in 2008, I now provide all of my work free here at Download.com.

http://www.mdickie.com/

Hard Time
In a bleak future where there are more criminals than citizens, one prison hopes to redress the balance with short doses of HARD time! Take your punishment like a man and try to endure the grueling regime of Southtown Correctional Facility. Create your own inmate from scratch and rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow convicts throughout the sprawling prison complex. With each passing day, every action taken and every word spoken will sculpt your own unique identity - as you attempt to juggle the physical and mental demands of prison life. You'll soon find that "reputation" is the only currency that matters in this world! Having one keeps you alive, but avoiding one keeps you sane. Which side of the fence will you fall on?
Download

Sure Shot 3D
The original was hailed as a "gem" by PC Utilities magazine. Now Sure Shot is back, better than ever, with a glorious 3D campaign! The concept harks back to the good old days, when games were simple but addictive (and so challenging that you could barely get past the first level!). That's about all that remains intact though - because the game has been dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century. Boasting infinitely superior 3D gameplay, immersive visuals, and sublime presentation, Sure Shot 3D is almost unrecognizable from its clumsy predecessor. Thankfully, the action-packed gameplay is still reporting for duty though - and now takes place over 25 unique locations. Bite the bullet and sign up for a real challenge...
Download

Wrecked
Embark on one of the deepest gaming experiences of all time, as you play a man "wrecked" in every sense of the word - mind, body, and soul. Plunge your body into a fully interactive world, as you explore all 4 corners of a gigantic island. Turn your mind to the task of survival, as you rely on your surroundings to prosper each day. And test your soul, as you attempt to co-exist with the island's colourful inhabitants. By the time you sail away in a boat of your own making, your legacy will either be that of a wild savage or an enlightened visitor. Destiny is yours to write... or wreck!
Download

World War Alpha
When an army travels back in time to rule the world 1'000 years in advance, they get more than they bargained for from their primitive counterparts! Join the ultimate battle across time and space, as the warriors of the past defend their heritage against the soldiers of the future. Unite 9 ancient civilizations from all over of the globe, and stake your claim on 21 separate territories. Then take the action onto the battlefield - where scores of characters wage war with dozens of interactive weapons in a fully playable, live action format! With every blow exchanged, every territory won, and every life lost, you'll come to realize that war is a double-edged sword. The only question is which side are you on?
Download

Take a look at The MDickie Show and others too.
My gratitude goes to all contributors. :up:
-> Please help me find <-
AD

The following user would like to thank AD for this post
Scaryfun

Re: More MDickie Games

Postby Scaryfun » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm

That guy looks to be too friendly with that horse, hehe.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: More MDickie Games

Postby AD » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:41 pm

If that is a feline, then it's ok I suppose. :mrgreen:

Turned out to be a deer (though Bambi style, as the author notes):
My gratitude goes to all contributors. :up:
-> Please help me find <-
AD

Return to Site Suggestions