Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Cube World (RPG/2013)

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Cube World (RPG/2013)

Postby Terje_P » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 am

I'm Wollay, the creator of Cube World. I started this game in June 2011 as a hobby project. My inspirations were Minecraft, Zelda, Secret of Mana, Monster Hunter, Diablo, World of Warcraft and many more. My aim was to create an infinite, colorful, procedurally generated world, full of adventures, monsters, and mysteries. The result is Cube World, a voxel-based role-playing game.

My wife joined development in 2012, and we're planning to release an alpha version for Windows PC soon. The alpha already has many features, but some are still missing. You can check out a feature overview below.

The alpha will be available for a lower price than the beta version and the final version. We're planning to release updates regularly. Updates are free.

Minimum System Requirements (tentative)

Windows XP SP2
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0)
2 GB RAM
Internet Connection (for updates and online multiplayer)

https://picroma.com/cubeworld
-

You can buy alpha access to the game right now, so I suggest adding the game now instead of waiting for a final release. This is also probably one of those games that will be constantly updated and expanded upon.
Terje_P

Return to Site Suggestions