Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Please create new subsections or subsites!

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Please create new subsections or subsites!

Postby wesp5 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:00 pm

So I love this site to once in a while check if there is some obscure old First Person Shooter that I missed but for some time it's hard to do that because a lot of games are added that are no 3D Shooter Legends at all! I mean, this is the name of the side. But now it gets flooded by top down shooters, side scrollers and a lot of other games that are not 3D shooters. If you want to collect these games too, fine. But please add different sections or maybe sites for them. Like Sidescrolling Legends, Top Down Legends, 2D Shooter Legends, First Person Shooter Legends, Third Person Shooter Legends, Space Sim Legends or similar...
wesp5

Re: Please create new subsections or subsites!

Postby myloch » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:44 pm

We already have adventure legends that includes
Adventures, Adventure-Related, Kids, Adult, Role-Playing Games, Platformer and Casual Games: all sub genres with some adventure-ish elements

And shooter legends that includes First Person Shooters, Third Person Shooters, Free Fan-Made Games, Simulations and Shoot Em Ups, all games with shooting elements.

I don't see the urge to create a gazillion of subsites and or subsections: the existing search function is your friend dude! :roll:
Please help me! Check HERE for my requests / most wanted titles!
myloch

Location: Out somewhere, collecting old, rare and obscure pc games.

Re: Please create new subsections or subsites!

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:59 am

All games were 3D and shooters until we started adding shmups (either 2D or 3D) this past year. You can check each year's page where there's index at top of page that separates each of those categories. I guess I can also add an option in A-Z Index to list all titles by those categories too.
I also thought about adding in news the major category in brackets after each title, but i'm not sure if i can achieve this with programming i know, I'll look into it.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to Site Suggestions