Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Some other games from 1997

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

The following user would like to thank rastan saga for this post
Scaryfun

Re: Some other games from 1997

Postby Scaryfun » Wed May 12, 2021 3:27 am

That's a whole bunch, it will take me a few weeks to add all those. So, try to limit them to ones you want to see entries done right away. Then wait until these are all done before requesting another batch. Thanks.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby rastan saga » Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 am

I didn't understand what you mean, but I guess you got a little bit angry. I don't want anything anyway. Just because I thought these games were on the Legendsworld pages, I sorted them out one by one. Normally there are all kinds of games on the site "Oldgames.ru" but I just found the ones that fit here. So add whenever you want, or don't add at all, do whatever you want. I was already reviewing the oldgames.ru site for myself and I wanted to transfer some games I found while doing this to Legends World, that's all. It was already over...
rastan saga

Postby Scaryfun » Thu May 13, 2021 6:31 am

You misunderstood me, there was no anger. I'm only telling you that I'm only one person and can only do so many at a time. So if you list a lot at once, don't be disappointed that it will take weeks and months for them to be added.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby hfric » Sun May 16, 2021 5:58 pm

rastan saga wrote:I didn't understand what you mean, but I guess you got a little bit angry. I don't want anything anyway. Just because I thought these games were on the Legendsworld pages, I sorted them out one by one. Normally there are all kinds of games on the site "Oldgames.ru" but I just found the ones that fit here. So add whenever you want, or don't add at all, do whatever you want. I was already reviewing the oldgames.ru site for myself and I wanted to transfer some games I found while doing this to Legends World, that's all. It was already over...
its just... all is done in spare time , if you post a list like that its like
Scaryfun : Fricking Bloody Heck why there must be so many :omg:

the same how people ask me to update the blog portion of my Yt site ...
Hfric : Fricking Bloody Heck why i must add 800 titles alone :omg:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby rastan saga » Mon May 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Scaryfun wrote:You misunderstood me, there was no anger. I'm only telling you that I'm only one person and can only do so many at a time. So if you list a lot at once, don't be disappointed that it will take weeks and months for them to be added.

:up:
rastan saga

Postby rastan saga » Mon May 17, 2021 7:23 pm

hfric wrote:
rastan saga wrote:I didn't understand what you mean, but I guess you got a little bit angry. I don't want anything anyway. Just because I thought these games were on the Legendsworld pages, I sorted them out one by one. Normally there are all kinds of games on the site "Oldgames.ru" but I just found the ones that fit here. So add whenever you want, or don't add at all, do whatever you want. I was already reviewing the oldgames.ru site for myself and I wanted to transfer some games I found while doing this to Legends World, that's all. It was already over...
its just... all is done in spare time , if you post a list like that its like
Scaryfun : Fricking Bloody Heck why there must be so many :omg:

the same how people ask me to update the blog portion of my Yt site ...
Hfric : Fricking Bloody Heck why i must add 800 titles alone :omg:

:lol:
rastan saga

Return to Site Suggestions