Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ you guys ROCK

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby Scaryfun » Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:51 am

:hi:
Flattery will get you in anywhere. :lol:
Comments like this keep me motivated so thanks so much!!

As for RTS games...they don't interest me personally. I actually had started collecting quite a bit of info on adventure games though and was going to make an "adventure legends" site similar to 3dsl but I spend already a lot of time just updating 3dsl. If we had more members who could do take some of my workload then maybe I could....

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby DJ Speedstar » Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:04 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Scaryfun+Jun 20 2004, 06:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scaryfun @ Jun 20 2004, 06:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> :hi:
Flattery will get you in anywhere. :lol:
Comments like this keep me motivated so thanks so much!!

As for RTS games...they don't interest me personally. I actually had started collecting quite a bit of info on adventure games though and was going to make an "adventure legends" site similar to 3dsl but I spend already a lot of time just updating 3dsl. If we had more members who could do take some of my workload then maybe I could....

Scaryfun. [/quote]
its not stupid idea to do some simular sites to 3dsl for other genres of games.
i sometimes think about, whats a pity, that there is no webs like this one, but with strategy games ;P (and other too).
what do u think about one big society of legends? ;P
Hard To Find... Old Games? Try Us: http://www.oldgamesfinder.com/
DJ Speedstar

Postby Xeon » Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:01 pm

if this new site happens, would you transfer other non-FPS games in the 3DSL pages to that one?
Xeon

Postby Scaryfun » Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:17 pm

@DJ Speedstar Similar sites would be great as long as we don't draw too much attention to ourselves and risk the whole bunch being shut down. :unsure:
I encourage anyone that loves a particular genre of games to try and start one...there's a lot of research that's required but start small and add content as time passes and it may grow to be an indispensable site of information like 3dsl hopefully is.

@Xeon
Mmmm, which ones are you talking about that could be transferred? The action-adventure ones often fall between the cracks in being covered by websites...the adventure game community doesn't like action in their games and the fps crowd like shooting with no thinking required. That's why I included them here as they deserve recognition. I would also include them in the adventure site also in an "other related" section.

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Xeon » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:25 am

ive been meaning to say about those adventure oriented shooters (ODT for instance). but thanks for clearing that up :)
Xeon

Return to Site Suggestions