Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Statisitics thingy

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby NE0 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:37 am

It would be cool to have on the site a thingy that shows how many ppl are online at that moment....would be cooler to show how many ppl are in the year 2000 section, how many in the 99 section and so on....just a tough tho :up:
You've always been your worst enemy...
NE0

Postby loki1985 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:06 am

not possible, since the site is pure html.....
btw: the forum already can do this :P
loki1985

Postby 3DShootMaster » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:21 am

Too bad,

It was a nice idea!

But a chat section would be great..

Greetz,

3DSM
3DShootMaster

Postby ILikeScaryFun » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:08 pm

To 3DShooterMaster

The chat idea is great!!! :up: :woot:

Is not so hard to 3DSL implement a simple html' chat on the main page.

And mainly I would like to talk to the other guys here in real-time.

I don't know if ScaryFun would like your idea because I have made two site suggestions:

First One: Frames
Second One: Console section

And sadly ScaryFun have not accepted both. :(

I know that the Frames would be very hard, because this would require the writting of about more 500 more .html files.

But the console section would be great, I could administrate the section, write the needed html files following the 3DSL standards, gray color/font faces, and putting the 'box covers scans'.

But don't worry as I will create a 3D Console Shooter Legends site or anything else.

And let's chat. :) :up:

Good idea, Big idea, Great idea, Beautiful idea, Pretty idea. :up: :up: :up:

Anyway, thanks for your post and my best regards
ILikeScaryFun
BANNED!

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:55 pm

I didn't say NO to console FPS on site, just that I personally don't have the time or interest to do it myself. If you want to make a console page, ILS, then I can give you authority to 3dsl site and access to change it yourself. :up:

If it's going to be really big then it may have to be separate site as the site webspace is only 10Mb plus we have all coverpics on another 10Mb space as they take up the most space. But if Sandon is ok with it, you can start it within the same space until it gets too big.

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby 3DShootMaster » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:34 am

@ ILikeScaryfun,

I know my idee is good :P :P :P

We can make your idee come true if we put our heads together with us all! Cause I like it!

We are stronger then before many uploaders who want to spend some time in the site like me and you, Scaryfun, Dead-meat, ILoveScaryfun, Atomic_Potato, Loki, Neoragerx, Hellsgate, Nestlesux, etc..

But a Chat section would be great...

So what doe the others think??

Greetz,

3DSM
3DShootMaster

Postby Sandon » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:27 am

Hello!

I agree with the chat section, if the script is not to big (Scaryfun wrote before, that we have not too much space left). Does someone know a good script?

The console section/page: If you want, we can try to implent it but the problem is, that we have only 666 kb left on i-one webspace at the moment. Maybe someone can try to do another one? Maybe someone from austria :huh: ? So we have to look for the chatscript and the coverpics getting not to large. I-one is still the best webspace I know, for other suggestions I woult be thankful.

Greetings Sandon
Sandon
3DSL Admin

Postby ILikeScaryFun » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:59 pm

Specially dedicated to Sandon and ScaryFun...

If you want to make a console page, ILS, then I can give you authority to 3dsl site and access to change it yourself

ScaryFun, i liked this option. :up:

I need to know how you made that buttons on the left frame of the site. because I want to make a 'Console' button.

And mainly. I want to help the site.

Observation: The console section/page (html file) will have the same looking and feel like that the Mod/AddOn section/page.

If you want to talk to me outside of the forum I have two e-mail addresss that you can send an e-mail.

Or if you want to give me access to the 'Internal' forum, only viewed by moderators/admins. You can make me a moderator in this board. Why?

Currently the board have as moderators, dead-meat, ILoVeScaryFun and loki1985

Because I want to talk with the moderators here. Or in other words, the moderators must know what I'm wanting.

I thank to you, Sandon and ScaryFun and my sincere and best regards!!! :up:
Last edited by ILikeScaryFun on Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILikeScaryFun
BANNED!

Postby NE0 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:39 pm

Oh well...is good to see that something comes out from this :up:
You've always been your worst enemy...
NE0

Postby Scaryfun » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:05 pm

@Sandon I haven't deleted the pics from the original webspace yet...that'll free up 4Mb of space there. :up:

Re: 3dsl chat area.
loki1985 already made an IRC location for us. Someone mentioned a javascript (I think Hellsgate) than can be used on webpage to login directly without having the need for a chat client like MIRC.

@ILikeScaryFun
I use Trillian to login to instant messengers for MSN and ICQ every day....if you use any of those, let me know and I'll pm you my id's.
Regarding making a page similar to the Mod-Addons, that page needs a better index at top similar to the year pages with a list of all the mods by year so it's easier for people to find a specific one. I've been meaning to add this but haven't got around to it yet. For console games, probably you can separate them by console and then just list games alphabetically under each as breaking them down by year too would be too much on one page.
We can make the extra menu button, it's not a big deal. You can copy shortcut of Mod-Addon button into new window so you get just that page's hmtl and then choose View Source on window and mess around with it on a HTML Editor (I use CuteHTML, a simple easy to use one).
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby 3DShootMaster » Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:12 am

I see.... I see.... a big future for 3DSL :lol:
3DShootMaster

Postby dead-meat » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:53 pm

We sing the death song kids 'cause we got NO future... :lol:

LOL... influenced by media :D
dead-meat

Return to Site Suggestions