Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ RPG question

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

RPG question

Postby Smiling Spectre » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:24 pm

This site contains many of great RPG of past - from Daggerfall to Demise. But it haven't several great ones - Dark Sun 1&2, Fallout 1&2, Baldur's Gate 1&2, Planescape: Torment, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines... Why it so? All this game have very strong adventure element - definitely much stronger, then fig and Demise. :)
Smiling Spectre

Postby MasteromaN » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:09 pm

Fallout 1&2 are uploaded on Adventure Legends. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is listed on 3DSL. The other are maybe too rpg, it's adventure legends. It's a too much ambitious project in my opinion. We should have started with click & point, 3d plateformer, hentai, and rpg legends 1st...
MasteromaN

Postby Hellsgate » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:16 pm

Yeah the thing with Adventures is they HIT into so many other areas as well - hehehe Hentai Legends now that one would be a problem :roll:
No Flesh Shall be Spared
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellsgate

Postby Smiling Spectre » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:01 am

MasteromaN, I see your point, but it seems slightly illogical for me, when such "pure" RPG as Daggerfall and more - Demise and Mordor - are listed, and such "adventure-RPG" as Dark Sun and Planescape - not. There is much more adventure in it! Maybe you are true about BG - it is very epic - but other more adventurous than RPGous. Demise is simply "Go, kill monsters, return, sell things" type of game, and my loving Planescape is involve rather serious texts, multiple puzzles and moral dilemmas... And it is much less "classical RPG" actually, then any other RPG on site - there is simplified combat, total immortality and all revolves around story and immersive texts...
Smiling Spectre

Postby Scaryfun » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:42 am

My want when I first started Adventure Legends was to only include 3D rpgs (with fps or tps view) as that includes a more adventuring aspect of being able to move in a 3d world to explore the land and meet characters along the way. People upped these other ones and as they did the work of upping, I didn't mind to add them to the site....but I do not want a lot of these. The Baldurs Gate series and Planescape has 4-5cds each game so I don't know if someone would be willing to up such huge things....but if they are then I will add them.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Smiling Spectre » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:43 am

I understand now.

When (and if :)) I'll have unlimited channel, I will upload it. ;)
Smiling Spectre

Return to Site Suggestions