Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Share a Rapidshare Account [ up loaders only ]

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Share a Rapidshare Account [ up loaders only ]

Postby Sid » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 pm

I was kinda wondering if sharing a rapidshare account between select up loaders here at 3dsl would work.. I say select because too many ips would destroy the account...

upload for 3dsl with the password 3dsl only, but the uploader could upload other warez to post in his or her other favorite forum.

Obviously the more uploaded and posted the more points you generate from rapidshare, downloading wouldn't be so painful too if you need warez from rapidshare, there is a 25GIG limit per week I think for downloads from a premium user so one person wouldn't have to hog all the bandwidth, the ip of a downloader is logged....

I would say an Admin here could control the account and let it ride taking action over the account with the votes of the other uploaders.. once an uploader is added to the account he stays for how ever long the account is active no matter how much or little he / she uploads.. we don't always have time for this stuff and have other things to do in life.. but we all need our warez now and again. And rapidshare is very reliable, ive lost only a couple of uploads since using the service due to posting my warez in the wrong places.

If you post in every forum in the land you get your uploads deleted rapidly... a point to remember.

All Rapidshare points would be used to extend the account for further months and once a biggish barrier has been reached you/we could give them away to other users in a competition or two every month or sell them to recover server costs.

Anyways just a thought... maybe you guys already share an account I have no idea...

Let me know how you feel about this idea/suggestion.

Sid
Sid

Postby otiscrusher » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:17 pm

I don't see any reason to use RS at all. 4shared is perfect for me. :)
otiscrusher

Postby Sid » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:30 pm

ok ill put a nail that one LOL!!

Sid :D
Sid

Return to Site Suggestions