Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ NecroVisioN

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

NecroVisioN

Postby Doomed_Space_Marine » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:17 am

I would like to see the FPS NecroVisioN added to the 2008 upcoming games section.

This game looks set to be kind of like a seminal followup to the Painkiller series. It is being made by the ex members of People Can Fly who weren’t acquired by Epic who in turn formed The Farm 51. I was quite disappointed by MindWare Studio’s Painkiller Overdose, but I think this game will rock.

Here is the link for the cover pic and other info:

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/necrovision/overview

Cheers :D
Doomed_Space_Marine

Postby MasteromaN » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:35 am

Not sure about the date, that's why I didn't add it yet. Stalker Clear Sky has a date and I haven't added it too. So that'll be this one first.
MasteromaN

Re: NecroVisioN

Postby hfric » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Doomed_Space_Marine wrote:I would like to see the FPS NecroVisioN added to the 2008 upcoming games section.

This game looks set to be kind of like a seminal followup to the Painkiller series. It is being made by the ex members of People Can Fly who weren’t acquired by Epic who in turn formed The Farm 51. I was quite disappointed by MindWare Studio’s Painkiller Overdose, but I think this game will rock.

Here is the link for the cover pic and other info:

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/necrovision/overview

Cheers :D

yeah its a say day indeed , Epic destroyed completely People Can Fly hiring only the mappers that made the Internet part of Painkiller and firing the people that made the Singleplayer experience :evil: , hence Gears of War PC version was made/ported by People Can Fly and now the multiplayer part for gow2 is made by People Can Fly
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Return to Site Suggestions