Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ I've found somthing, add it if you can please ;)

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

I've found somthing, add it if you can please ;)

Postby ViDER » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:34 am

I just fell oppone this game, it's a russian developed FPS, I haven't seen it in here, or maybe I haven't searched good enough the site for this game. it's called : "HELLFORCES".
ViDER

Postby derek- » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:00 am

looks kinda nice ... no game download linkie, though, i'm afraid (not even a demo??). and i absodiddelylutely hate to waste precious monthly download limit on anything like wallpapers, music, video, editorials-on-how-good-a-game-is, and such.

nofi.

EDIT
@Loki ... : i see whatcha mean. but if this forum is gonna take into account every, every single game that is currently under development (and isn't due for release in another three years or so - or in a worst-case scenario : eventual cancellation), we're in for some hefty reading. why not wait until a game nears completion before mentionning it (and at least a demo is available for it)??. just my 2 eurodollarcents. hehe.
Last edited by derek- on Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
does my status as a super member come with a free supply of bier-und-schnapps ?
derek-

Location: somewhere between heaven and hell. on closer inspection, somewhat closer to hell.

Postby loki1985 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:24 pm

@derek: no wonder you won't find a link to a demo or such, since the game is under development, that means it is not finished yet....
loki1985

Postby ViDER » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:59 pm

I only suggested :) to add it, that's all. BTW have you ever saw a russian team wich disapointed you?
(*W.C.S. : developers run off with the money after releasing an unfinished game copy :P, this are my 2 cents )

[* W.C.S. = Worste Case Scenario ]
ViDER

Postby derek- » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:12 pm

hehe... do they have cents in russia now, too ? i always thought i were kopeks :lol:
does my status as a super member come with a free supply of bier-und-schnapps ?
derek-

Location: somewhere between heaven and hell. on closer inspection, somewhat closer to hell.

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:27 pm

Vider, you must've read my mind....I was adding it to html last night and will go live on site tonight.

I generally only add upcoming games due out in next 6 months and that have a definite publisher as there are quite a lot "announced" in development but never see the light of day. :P

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to Site Suggestions