Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ How many FPS can the world support ??? ..a list

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

How many FPS can the world support ??? ..a list

Postby newmouse » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:03 pm

There is a big list of soon-to-trouble-our attention FPS games here
...http://www.planetphillip.com/category/g ... velopment/

:?

There ought to be international Law (agresivly enforced by the UN)
to limit the number of "shooter" FPS etc games that come out..
Therre seem to be at least one "new" ? one per, week ....nearly all
the same...hard-dry-graphics ...dark interoir levels ,,,,silly..silly plot lines
..AI all the same STUPID !!! .....a AGRESSIVLY (torture & pain for bad unorignal programming :twisted: ) enforced restiction would force quality up..knows ,,might even get a few new ideas... :-x

Luv Mouse.,,,,its playing all this stupid games as stopped me speling proper.. :cry:
newmouse

Postby Scaryfun » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:00 pm

What a coincidence, I just discovered that site in the past week too...seems to be coming along nicely.

:lol: True...most fps games don't have a unique storyline and have mostly the same gameplay features.

As nice-looking graphic engines are now even affordable by smaller companies, there are more and more games coming out. I have 50 listed on our 2005 page that are due just in the next 6 months and already more to add for later in the year. :roll:

I hope the historical military trend is dying finally...too many war shooters. The latest trend seems to be more horror shooters (which is fine by me since those are my favorite types) and with the success of GTA3 there's many more gang/criminal shooters also scheduled for later in the year (which will also be a nice change of pace). 8)

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to General Topics