Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Two new games ,any one heard about them?

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Two new games ,any one heard about them?

Postby oldman » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 am

claire
Claire is lost and terrified as she and her dog find themselves in a warped reality that is a nightmarish reflection of their own. Alone and hunted from an unknown force lurking in the darkness, Claire's only hope comes from helping the forlorn people she comes across. But as Claire searches for a way out, she begins to unravel a connection between herself, the people she is trying to redeem and the force stalking her from the shadows.

Guise of the wolf
The game is a first person Gothic action adventure game set in the medieval kingdom of Uhorsko. You play Dominik, a young alchemist summoned to protect the kingdom from a ravenous beast. Dominik's goals soon change as he discovers he has been bitten, and cursed to become the very thing he has set out to stop.

Both are still been worked on ,but have appeared on places like modb ,indiedb and possibly steam greenlight.

They sound interesting.
oldman

Re: Two new games ,any one heard about them?

Postby Scaryfun » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 am

Guise Of The Wolf has been on site for awhile as the release date was pushed back. I even saw a report on local Canadian news last year about the developers. Hope it does well. - http://www.legendsworld.net/adventure/year/2014#7624
Claire looks interesting, I'll add it to site next update.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Two new games ,any one heard about them?

Postby oldman » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:53 pm

I picked up the latest version at a site i frequent.
Though the game needs a bit of patching ,according to reports.
Claire does look like it might be good.
oldman

Return to General Topics