Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Depressed

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Depressed

Postby black » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:12 am

hi all im feeling really depressed and i need something or someone to make me laugh before i go to deep in depression that i can't get out(suicide) I feel like this because im alone i got no one to be with i got no one i can hold or hug or even tell how much i love her to every girl im just a shadow you walk on i had a g/f for what? 3 weeks then she broke up with me as you can tell my life sucks like hell :cry: :cry:

i got no one in my life so i doubt i would last another 2 years depressed and alone with no one to hug or even kiss :cry:
black

Postby blake » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:36 am

:?... Go to a counselor? Thats one of the things that their best at... But they may tell your parents.. :shock:
blake
Advanced Member

Postby Xeon » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:22 pm

suicide is nothing but plain selfish act, its not an option and you dont need to even think about it.

im 24, at this age, i never had a gf. all in honesty, i dont really look fugly, just plain boring of a person. that sort of feeling passed on me at one time but i got through, all you need right now if you dont have enough bucks for a professional counseling is a friend. it doesnt matter whether its a girl or a guy, but the closer the friend would be the better.

youre young, when you grow older youll just look back at this kind of events then laugh at it.
Xeon

Postby Alfredo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:50 pm

If you were going to commit suicide, you would have done it allready. Basically, this is just a cry for help, but it is something we can't help you with. Even if we could make you laugh, it wouldn't change anything. You're the one that needs to change its opinion on certain matters, and you can't use others to do that for you...
There are millions of people without a girlfriend (including myself), but doesn't mean you can't be happy with your life. Think of the time before your depression. What was it that got you out of bed everyday? Try to have a goal in your life, something that is worth getting out of bed everyday, and you'll notice that you don't have to have loads of friends to be happy...

@Xeon - Loving someone is also nothing but a plain selfish act, but does that make it bad?
Alfredo
Advanced Member

Postby freakboy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:50 pm

eat warm food, be in the sun, then the moods should pass.
freakboy

Postby Felix » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:02 pm

A good couple of hours of deathmatch are good for venting some emotions...
:twisted:

Being g/f-less is ok if you have good friends!!
T E <=block of text
X T
Felix
Addicted Member

Postby Xeon » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:54 pm

SldsSnks wrote:@Xeon - Loving someone is also nothing but a plain selfish act, but does that make it bad?

i cant see why loving someone would be a selfish act in the first place. love is a different subject if you ask me.
Xeon

Postby Lifeforce » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:10 pm

Xeon wrote:youre young, when you grow older youll just look back at this kind of events then laugh at it.

..and you get used to handle this flamsy world with all its traps and gaps.With all that -xup- black- crude-soul´d-zombies running arround everywhere....

!Watch your heart son and keep it in a safe place and protect it!

NOW, PUT YOUR HEAD UP!

greetings
TheLifeforce
Lifeforce

Postby Alfredo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:51 pm

Xeon wrote:
SldsSnks wrote:@Xeon - Loving someone is also nothing but a plain selfish act, but does that make it bad?

i cant see why loving someone would be a selfish act in the first place. love is a different subject if you ask me.

It is a different subject indeed, but love is as selfish as suicide. You love someone to please yourself, and therefore it's selfish. There is a fundamental difference between being in love (selfish) and the base of a good relationship (also love, but not selfish)...
Alfredo
Advanced Member

Postby Xeon » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:24 pm

i dunno, im never good at this stuff (like i said earlier, never had one) but i think youre differentiating love at different stages.

also, granted that the love youre talking about is the "selfish" ones, it doesnt necessarily mean that its bad either. afterall, you can use the love interest as an inspiration, or on the worst case, you might end up stalking her (but people in their right minds wouldnt do this anyway). its still controllable from there.

with suicide, the only thing left behind is sorrow. leaving all of it to your loved ones just because of the selfish interest to get away from depression. not to mention burial bills and taking care of the dead one's property but thats plainly material :D

love is just too vast to compare to suicide.
Xeon

Postby Felix » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:50 pm

hehe... we're discussing love on a 3d shooter board... see? computer games don't make you wanna go out and kill people!! :P
T E <=block of text
X T
Felix
Addicted Member

Postby Lifeforce » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:02 pm

:love:

Important Message:
I´ll offer you all a free hug as long as you like for nothing! Just do it!

...NO JOKE - JUST DO IT BY THOUGHTS i.m. MENTALY!

greetz
TheLifeforce

btw. didn´t you know that "lovers kill" also works in return?
Lifeforce

Postby black » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:13 am

im not the only one unhappy sometimes my best friend told me his x g/f was rapped and he started crying in school even i started to cry i tried to comfer him by telling him she will be ok but he just started crying and so he went home :(
black

Postby Xeon » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:15 am

see? there are others who have far worse case than you, just goes to show youre not alone in this world.

hehe... we're discussing love on a 3d shooter board... see? computer games don't make you wanna go out and kill people!! :P

yes indeed, it makes me wanna kill game developers instead* :twisted:

*you know, for a lot of game-related annoyances? :D
Xeon

Postby jjim » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:14 am

lol - when i first saw this thread i thought g/f stood for geforce. Now with all the great games around if you havn't got a geforce then that is something to be depressed about. :)
jjim

Return to General Topics