Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ 4shared free users - unlimited download traffic

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

4shared free users - unlimited download traffic

Postby oldgamer » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:30 pm

You already may have seen those "premium link generators" for different file hosters.
http://www.cyber4shared.com is one of them with annoying ads - I can block them mostly with browser add-ons "AdblockPlus", "NoScript" and Greasemonkey scripts "* *Adblock"(https://github.com/Mechazawa/) + "Anti-Adblock Killer".
cyber4shared.com is not a file proxy, files are directly downloading from the 4shared domain - a hole in their download system it seems.

Tip:
Package the files in your 4shared account to a "B1" archive file up to 2GB by checking multiple files and then clicking "download", "ZIP" is for premium users only.
You need the "B1 free archiver" to unpack after download.
Click the file you want to download, copy the URL of the newly opened window/tab and paste it to the cyber4shared.com "generator" input field.
oldgamer

Re: 4shared free users - unlimited download traffic

Postby annoyment » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Yeah, it's known all too good already, so I'll point out the pros and cons:
The only thing good is that you've found a working gen-site (for now), and I thank you for that :) And also maybe a super member thread about various leechers may benefit the forums, but that's a gray area even in here as well...
AFAIK every 4shared "grabber" site of any kind worked the same way so it's not a big deal to be made of me thinks...
For packaging to B1 the downloading speed and the archive format itself aren't very fitting to some people, workarounds have been discussed here!
And also for the Sign Error issue (that may occur in some networks) I've wrote (or written, IDK) a detailed workaround in this post!
EDIT: Adding this thread for reference on doing some massive binge downloading. These are some good advices there, ppl...
Would be glad to help for any other related info and support in downloading from 4shared...
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Postby annoyment » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:03 am

UPDATE: Stand-alone files (aka not on folders) can now be "c/p" (via "Add to account") to yer home (root?) folder for binge compacting to B1 and grabbing.
Will have to experiment on how to evade the "Sign Error" issue for these :(
annoyment

Postby hfric » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:55 am

why not use jdownloader.org with 20 logins ... never had a problem with that
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby annoyment » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:26 am

hfric wrote:why not use jdownloader.org with 20 logins ... never had a problem with that

The issue is strictly network-related, not account-related, as documented in one of the linked threads, no matter if using an actual account or a leecher site, and it's filename-based thus only affecting some of DLs. Please prove that this method you're advocating is functioning on whatever file that reports a "Sign Error" if accessed for DL in a browser (provided you can find one :| )and I may change my opinion and approach in resolution to the situation. And that may come from 4shared's presumed inability to do some, even by the slightest, monitoring due to a middleman, in this case the provider, being in greater charge than 4shared itself, as suspected by various users that documented their policies (try :google: into the account banning issue). Apart from that no other "case" is well known to cause such an occurrence...
annoyment

Return to General Topics